WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I can't get over how wack War Machine is in the airport scene :lol:

When he pulls out the electric dido and says "Alright Cap, this won't kill you, but it won't tickle either". Man you ain't about to do **** >D

Or when Ant-Man's truck blew up on him and he says "OK, now I'm pissed" :\

Oh sure go by only the domestic numbers cuz they suit your argument :lol:

Americans in general don't like to go to the theaters no more. Domestic numbers been trending down in general.

Just look at everyone Bootlegging over here :lol:

Last edited:
I think the argument is hard to do because Domestic BO has been on a decline too, overall.

I think the argument is hard to do because Domestic BO has been on a decline too, overall.

Yuuuuup.

Its going to suck for American studios when China's movie quality starts improving. China is already blacking out parts of the summer so ppl will only go to the local movies.

Disney sucking up big time to China what with opening theme parks there and also having the Russos produce movies for them lol.. They know where it's at.

Last edited:

Americans in general don't like to go to the theaters no more. Domestic numbers been trending down in general.

You do realize studios don't get the same percentage of international box office dollars right?

There is a reason RDJ says "gimme 40 million or I'm quit" gets it and no other actor is getting a 1/4 of that.

It's an origin because it's the first introduction of the character in the MCU,isn't that how it works? It sure as hell wasn't a sequel to that Ang Lee garbage :lol:
No. That's not how that phrase works.

An origin movie in this context is how the main character became the superhero in the movie title.

If we went by your definition, Civil War would be the origin movies for Black Panther and Spider-Man.

You do realize studios don't get the same percentage of international box office dollars right?

There is a reason RDJ says "gimme 40 million or I'm quit" gets it and no other actor is getting a 1/4 of that.

Avengers 1 has a higher domestic gross than Avengers 2 which is probably going to end up with a higher domestic gross than CW.. And all 3 have RDJ in them...

So.... What's your argument again?

Americans just do not like going to the movies.. Trending down each year with every movie. Foreign and domestic box office going in opposite directions

For now, China is picking up the slack for everyone but when they get their own Hollywood.. :lol:

Last edited:

Avengers 1 has a higher domestic gross than Avengers 2 which is probably going to end up with a higher domestic gross than CW.. And all 3 have RDJ in them...

So.... What's your argument again?

Americans just do not like going to the movies.. Trending down each year with every movie. Foreign and domestic box office going in opposite directions

For now, China is picking up the slack for everyone but when they get their own Hollywood.. :lol:

My argument is that Tony and RDJ are the stars of the MCU and the fact RDJ is by far highest paid actor and shows up in the most movies proves this.

Your boy Feige knows what time is which is why he keeps putting Tony in movies.

Tony is the franchise player and everyone else are role players.

I don't think you know how movies work, man.

But we get it, you only like these movies because you have a crush on RDJ. I've watched quite a few episodes of the Voice because I'm attracted to Shakira. It's alright to admit it

Last edited:
But we get it, you only like these movies because you have a crush on RDJ. I've watched quite a few episodes of the Voice because I'm attracted to Shakira. It's alright to admit it

When you don't have any facts make personal attacks. :lol:

RDJ's salary is 20-25% of the entire production budget of a movie he ain't emm the "star" of.

Someone needs to tell Marvel so they can save money.

Last edited:

When you don't have any facts make personal attacks.
laugh.gif

RDJ's salary is 20-25% of the entire production budget of a movie he ain't emm the "star" of.

Very true, why are we arguing about RDJ's salary again?

Dude was probably getting pennies for IM (understandable given his track record at the time), but he finessed by bumping that up to $40mm+ because he knows damn well Marvel won't drop him.

$$$ talks, everything else walks.

Last edited:
When you don't have any facts make personal attacks.
laugh.gif

And you're using incorrect facts.

Multiple times you've said that all three Iron Man movies have grossed higher than any Captain America movie, when Captain America 2 grossed more than both IM1 and IM2 and Captain America 3 is most likely on it's way to passing IM3.

Not to mention IM2 and IM3 were collosal pieces of garbage, easily worse than Captain 1.

Nobody is saying RDJ isn't a star. He's just not the reason why certain Marvel movies gross more than others, like you seem to believe.

You know I disliked the after credits scene to Iron Man 3 when I first saw the film, but it's actually quite funny, with Bruce having fallen asleep at the start of the story and all :lol:

I can't get over how wack War Machine is in the airport scene
laugh.gif

When he pulls out the electric dido and says "Alright Cap, this won't kill you, but it won't tickle either". Man you ain't about to do ****
grin.gif

Or when Ant-Man's truck blew up on him and he says "OK, now I'm pissed"
ohwell.gif
roll.gif

made me laugh out loud in the middle of a quiet waiting room

When you don't have any facts make personal attacks. :lol:

Unrelated to your thing about how the highest paid person must be the star of the show but I always wanted to ask...

Do you think Cuban will get better role players for your two stars, Wes Mathews and chandler parsons? IMO role players like dirk just can't get the job done

don't even care about this current argument.. I'm just glad the movies are getting made and marvel is making a killing, since they're the only ones that seem to be doing this thing right

going hurt my soul when the next transformers movie makes a crap ton of money

Back
Top Bottom