WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

There's a high chance that Cap and Falcon could make an appearance in BPs film because they are still wanted. Im sure many people are gonna ***** about that

Last edited:
Doesnt seem to me that BP will have the humor that other MCU movies have had. Not sure how the critics ane fans will respond to that. BP in civil war was all business
Ross will probably be the humor.

There's no problem in this MCU movie leaning on humor hard. I don't think Dr. Strange will be that funny either. They can keep doing what they did in CW and make T'Challa the straight man to somebody trying to be funny.

Pull ya skirt down b.

Your sarcasm and over exaggerating is embarrassing.

Dudes been calling Steve Captain Nazi before this movie even came out and this now comes to mind? :lol: Aint nobody that slow.
Pull yours down
Yours been up since the movie been out. Everybody tired taking turns.

The nazi card been played before the movie came out. Get use to it.

MCU collecting all the former Human Torches :pimp:

Unless this means MBJ is playing the Human Torch in BP? :wow:
:lol: Nah.

Oh snap, Michael B. Jordan is in the MCU! I wonder who he'll be playing?
Erik Killmonger
Jakkara
Vibraxas
Taskmaster

MBJ's character probably just wants to get some wakanda tech to build a portal to Asgard so he can give heimdall the hands
:rofl: They need to cast D in this just so Heimdall can **** his girl again.

Last edited:
I don't understand how you Captain Nazi fanboys don't see the parallels to Hitler's ideal man. You guys are as dense as your hero.

Cap was literally created in the middle of World War 2. The war against the Axis Powers who were led by a Adolf Hitler of Germany. Adolf Hitler whose ideal man was blonde, blue eyes, strong and atheletic. Even psssed that Captain Nazi was created by a GERMAN biochemist.

How do you fan boys not even know your hero's backstory? Blind sheep I tell you.

Natalie Portman Not Returning For ‘Thor: Ragnarok

With Dear White People and Creed star Tessa Thompson set to join the cast of Thor: Ragnarok as a potential love interest for the God of Thunder, many have been left wondering whether or not Thor’s old flame Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) would be returning. And it looks like Kevin Feige has put an end to all the speculation.

When asked about the Academy Award-winning actress’ lack of involvement in an interview on a podcast with Empire Film along with Captain America: Civil War directors Anthony and Joe Russo, Feige confirmed that Portman would not be returning.

“I can confirm that, yes.”

When asked for the reasons for why she won’t be returning, Feige continued:

“Many reasons. Many of which are in the film so you will see that. There are only a couple of scenes on Earth in this movie. 80 to 90 percent takes place in the cosmos

Principal photography is set begin in June

View media item 1876561
http://heroichollywood.com/official-natalie-portman-not-returning-thor-ragnarok/

Last edited:
Cuz you guys are weirdos and reaching. Blonde hair and blue eyes is considered an American look too. Usually people are only called a nazi if they hate Jews. You make these dumb arguments in real life too and people will be looking at you like a dumbass.

Last edited:
Finally saw the free time to go see the movie and I just walked out the theater...I stil can't comprehend how great what I just watched was I need some time to think...

Black Panther doh...[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Why are ppl acting surprised about Thor Ragnarok's settings? I kinda expected everything to be 'up there' this time around.

Marvel's heroes taking L's in the love department

Tony's girl left his ***

Thor's girl is leaving him

Hawkeye can't see his wife no more

Vision's girl sent him crashing through multiple floors during their first spat

Cap got a new chick though :evil:

Last edited:
Why are ppl acting surprised about Thor Ragnarok's settings? I kinda expected everything to be 'up there' this time around.

They've announced this already so it's not really a surprise. I however will always be happy to hear it announced again and again, as that's exactly what I wanted for the first two Thor films.

I know I'm always late to news/discussion because there's always so much debate about Cap vs Iron Man (to what end, I have no idea) but despite not enjoying Thor's movies (I can count on one hand how many times I've watched both movies), he was one of the best parts of AoU to me and was also a nice standout in the first Avengers.

Hemsworth is a great fit and with the right story and writing, he could really shine in his own movie. 

And Michael B. Jordan is a great addition to Black Panther. Now all we need is finding a role for an old white guy and we could have Stallone in there too for a Creed reunion.

Back
Top Bottom