WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

IM1 tony got the chest thing

IM3 he gets it out, with that it closes the story since he can now focus on the future

CA1 Cap is frozen and is brought into the modern world

CA3 Peggy dies and Cap finds bucky so now all the links to his old life are tied up and he can focus on the future

IM3 sucked but both trilogies told complete stories that ended in each character transitioning into the next phase of their lives

no idea what the overal thor story ark is 

Let that man be. It's more amusing than anything once you get wise to his MO :lol:

MO?

id like to hear this...
At times I'm pretty sure others have noticed the aforementioned, you can be grumpy or aggressive in your posts. Plus I'm sure at some point you mentioned your age so we know you're older.

It's no big thing :lol: and is expected. I mean most ppl feel I'm an a-hole when I argue/debate/discuss things with them. It is what it is, they gonna feel how they feel.
I want another Hulk solo more than anything else.

Yea man. Add this to the list of movies I'd see before an IM4 movie.

The likelihood of this is crazy low.

I think Universal has the rights. I wonder why it's so easy for them to loan the character to Marvel for team ups but not for solos :nerd: What's the difference to them? Either way they are not using the character..
The amount of money they'll probably get.

I think they just own some near unlimited distribution rights not the entire film rights. Every deal is different. If they were all like the Hulks Marvel could just pay to use some character FOX isn't using like Kang.

Last edited:
At times I'm pretty sure others have noticed the aforementioned, you can be grumpy or aggressive in your posts. Plus I'm sure at some point you mentioned your age so we know you're older.

It's no big thing :lol: and is expected. I mean most ppl feel I'm an a-hole when I argue/debate/discuss things with them. It is what it is, they gonna feel how they feel.

see, thats the thing.

ill say something people dont agree with, but instead of asking a question, cats will assume and read into things.

its a message board yet dudes dont know how to have a discussion.

over time i grew tired of cats talking wreckless out the gate. so now i go straight at dudes neck, just because. since its all *jokes* right?

that line i added in the previous post about 'for the comprehesion challenged'? that wasnt even for the guy i quoted.

that was for the peanut gallery, the type of dudes on here always looking to nitpick and find one thing to argue about that you werent even saying in the first place.

had i not added that line guaranteed someone would of chimed claiming i was defending IM3.

Still say that they should have only introduced Stane in Iron Man, then had him in the Iron Monger suit as the main villain for IM2. Don't get me wrong, Iron Man was still great as it was, but I think greater build-up could've made him even better, along with the second film. He's a Top 3-5 Iron Man villain, no reason to just kill him off right away.

They did way too much in IM2 while still trying to do the avengers stuff..

Justin hammer should have been introduced and played a role but not as big as he did and definitely not get dealt with as easily.. Get rourke out of jail and then let him be Crimson Dynamo, since iron monger was really only at the end of the film.. Plus that's a better villain than whiplash

And let the shield/avengers stuff a little more gradual

You still have a lot of the same stuff, but it's better used

I want another Hulk solo more than anything else.

The fact that we're now in Phase 3 and still haven't gotten a Planet Hulk film hurts my soul. :smh: Hell after Incredible Hulk I would've settled for any number of other stories. Leader was hinted at the end of that film, where the **** is he? Seeing Hulk and Maestro tangle on the big screen for Future Imperfect would be amazing. Man i'd even settle for Wendigo at this point.

Hulk has to really really really screw up to justify a planet hulk.. Plus need him for when thanos comes

I could see that story being done after infinity war

Fire breathing that was tech based :lol:

I have no idea what they were thinking bastardizing Extremis like that. Plot would've made more sense of they just said AIM found a bunch of lava monsters living at the center of the Earth.

Honestly with them using AIM i'm not really sure why Extremis had to be put into the film at all. Yeah there's a connection in the comics, but AIM is an interesting enough organization to provide an entire plot on its own. And really the same applies to "The Mandarin".

Hype.. Wish they established that as the tech threat int he whole universe.. Just like hydra was established as the political threat

They could roll out MODOK at some point and continue to linger around

no idea what the overal thor story ark is 

Thor movies are just as much about about Loki and the succession of the throne as it should be about thor's growth

Enchantress should have been established from the first movie and so you have the spurned lover element.. Then you have Loki resorting to whatever he can to gain power and the ramifications therein

I think marvel has really started to hit their stride with including other characters in other movies, making things really feel like they are interconnected.. So the rumor of hulk showing up in Thor is a good thing, just wish it was a Loki move like in the vs movie

Hell that could/should have been done in part 2, after Loki saw the hulk in avengers.. He allows some entity to get into Asgard to help him out with that and you're building to part 3 where loki's schemes really screw things up

I don't even dislike IM2 or 3.

I just don't where else there is to go with this character in a stand alone film.

I'd rather see new stories/characters.

If they want to continue dwindling in IM, they can hurry up with the infinity war

Or better yet

250px-NEWAVNIL001.jpg

But pls no more stand alones

Last edited:
If they want that route we need 3 Marvel characters worthy enough to replace Xavier, Namor, and Mr. Fantastic.

So T'Challa then who? :nerd: Maybe Pym just to be that older guy on board.

Hmmm maybe they scale it down in size or atleast they work a deal for F4 and get Richards

I don't like BP being in it though

I don't want to see the Illuminati, because I don't want to hate those guys. :lol:

BP doesn't strike me as someone who would join that. Wasn't BP the one who told them that Hulk would come back and it would be curtains for them?

I don't want to see the Illuminati, because I don't want to hate those guys. :lol:

BP doesn't strike me as someone who would join that. Wasn't BP the one who told them that Hulk would come back and it would be curtains for them?

Told them that the whole Illuminati thing was stupid as well

Told them that the whole Illuminati thing was stupid as well
Then went on to summon them and them alone when he found out the multiverse was dying.

Dude is a member that passed the first time to be a founding member when they wanted to get rid of the Hulk. He smartened up down the line when it mattered.

Yeah, Black Panther's been a member of the Illuminati anyways so it really doesn't matter. Would actually make sense for that group to be formed in the wake of Infinity War, as the original group in the comics was formed after the Kree-Skrull War.
Thor movies are just as much about about Loki and the succession of the throne as it should be about thor's growth

Enchantress should have been established from the first movie and so you have the spurned lover element.. Then you have Loki resorting to whatever he can to gain power and the ramifications therein

I think marvel has really started to hit their stride with including other characters in other movies, making things really feel like they are interconnected.. So the rumor of hulk showing up in Thor is a good thing, just wish it was a Loki move like in the vs movie

Hell that could/should have been done in part 2, after Loki saw the hulk in avengers.. He allows some entity to get into Asgard to help him out with that and you're building to part 3 where loki's schemes really screw things up

Wow I just realized that they haven't even introduced Balder yet :lol:

When I last heard about the Perlmutter and Feige dispute, I thought the only ramifications of the fight was that Perlmutter was demoted to overseeing the tv division

I didn't realize until today that Marvel Entertainment and Marvel Studios have been completely independent of each other since the middle of Civil War productions.

Before Marvel Entertainment was the umbrella that encompassed films, cartoons, tv and comics. But now... Marvel Entertainment is not in control of the films. Marvel Studios is their own separate thing that only answers to Bob Iger at Disney. Perlmutter oversees Marvel Entertainment. Feige is of course in charge of Marvel Studios.

Daredevil and the other netflix guys crossing over to the films do not look good :lol: Probably not a coincidence that Shield was not a presence in CW and Marvel Studios had just taken Inhumans was postponed. That's just speculation on my part, of course.

I wish they could've just given Feige control of all of Marvel Entertainment but it's impossible to completely supplant Perlmutter given that Perlmutter is one of Disney's largest shareholders :lol:

Last edited:
Incredible Hulk with Norton was a great comic book movie.  Hulk was on screen more that I would have imagined, and he was killin' it.  mas strechy

Incredible Hulk with Norton was a great comic book movie.  Hulk was on screen more that I would have imagined, and he was killin' it.  mas strechy

This still in my top 5 of CBM movies. i thought it was great top to bottom.

Black Panther did join the Illuminati eventually and it led to the best Black Panther stuff in a long time.

I didin't even care for Black Panther untill I read the Iluminati Black Panther stuff.

Last edited:

This still in my top 5 of CBM movies. i thought it was great top to bottom.

Hell yeah!

View media item 2040998
Still say that Incredible Hulk is in my Top 5 MCU films. Still one of the few in the franchise that had me excited from beginning to end, on the edge of my seat. Good amounts of action mixed in with some traditional quiet scenes during his time as Banner, which really showed you the tragedy of his entire situation. Ross and his soldiers were decent threats, then you add in Blonsky/Abomination and you've got 2 superpowered titans throwing down for the match of the century. Iron Man was still an excellent start to the MCU on its own, but the way that they fixed the Hulk after the previous film is what really made me think that this franchise could actually happen.

Back
Top Bottom