WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

they already have large film deals with X amount of movies so he probably just wants to finish his rookie contract

plus it seems like he really enjoys working on these movies and he's good friends with chris pratt

Well his rookie contract ends with the IW movies. Marvel is not dumb enough to let him end it early by showing up in Black Panther and Captain Marvel just so he can then renegotiate a new higher paying contract for the big finale of phase 3.

I think what Evans is talking about is a couple of scenes of involvement like BW in IM2, Tony in CW, w/e Tony's involvement in the Spidey movie.

If he just wants a cameo like Thorw then sure :lol: They can show Steve on tv being pursued by UN forces somewhere abroad after getting more civilians killed.

Last edited:
Well, I guess now Falcoln Captain America is going to have to fight and kick Steve Captain America's ***. It's the fight people have been waiting for anyways. :lol:

I can easily see Evans appearing in Ant Man 2

No reason to have these actors not appearing in all these movies. It's the same world. I'm off that solo film nonsense now.

Comic book Steve Rodgers has actually won fights solo dolo and owned up to his mistakes.

MCU Steve is the one that looks funny in the light.

To be fair, Captain America is so uninteresting that plot twists like this are the only way you can really get the average joe to pay attention to the character. If this hadn't happened what would the writers be doing? Have Steve running around saving people when they already have another comic where Falcoln is Captain America and does the exact same thing? Nobody wants to read that **** :lol:

It's the truth. Historically, Cap comics never been the real draw. Its why I always find it weird that there are ppl that are fans of a lot of his stories but hey ppl are gonna like what they like.

They're really not all that good. Brubaker run was a nice highlight though.

His comics are naturally gonna lean more on gimmicks.

Went from old man to part of Hydra.

Cap always been weak.

From his boring *** comic to his weak *** marvel vs capcom combos

Cap always been weak.

Chill bro. Final Justice was the truth

Code:

latest

Guile's combos > Cap's

He was better on the ground, had better projectiles, and had better air combos

Cap ain't ever had the juice like that

Guile's combos > Cap's

He was better on the ground, had better projectiles, and had better air combos

Cap ain't ever had the juice like that

No argument there, Guile, Mags and Gambit was my main squad. Guile Sonic Wave, Gambit Royal Flush and Mags EM Disruptor. Bruh I catch anyone with with the team special might as well put down the controller and re-evaluate life.

It's the truth. Historically, Cap comics never been the real draw. Its why I always find it weird that there are ppl that are fans of a lot of his stories but hey ppl are gonna like what they like.

They're really not all that good. Brubaker run was a nice highlight though.

His comics are naturally gonna lean more on gimmicks.

Went from old man to part of Hydra.

Really how many Captain America stories even matter outside of Brubakers run and the original origin story itself? There's a reason that even fans of the character typically cite that as the greatest Captain America run of all time, the one that breathed new life into the character. With the introduction of the Winter Soldier, the new focus on Steve Rogers as a kind of secret agent for Shield, and what seems like the assassination of the Red Skull, it was basically about updating the character for the modern world. I'd say Marvel clearly agrees, as they chose to base their second film for the character almost entirely around what Brubaker was doing :lol:

EDIT: Though the two times Steve gave up the Captain America identity are probably notable enough I suppose. And some people might go with the Ultimate Comics version, though that line as a whole wasn't too appealing to me.

Cap always been weak.

That game is a classic :smokin Love the way Venom looked in it

View media item 2046838

Last edited:
so anyone been to see age of apocalypse yet?

anyone just not going to see it? 

I think I've heard enough negative, I'm done with singer.. between transformers, TNMT, gi joe and xmen I feel like Hollywood has something personal with my childhood

did I mess with the wrong girl when she was down in the Bahamas for spring break or grad trip or something else.. when I was stateside for school or something did I do something wrong?

whatever it is, I'm truly sorry

Last edited:
so anyone been to see age of apocalypse yet?

anyone just not going to see it? 

I think I've heard enough negative, I'm done with singer.. between transformers, TNMT, gi joe and xmen I feel like Hollywood has something personal with my childhood

did I mess with the wrong girl when she was down in the Bahamas for spring break or grad trip or something else.. when I was stateside for school or something did I do something wrong?

whatever it is, I'm truly sorry

im going tomorrow.

im kinda pissed that they filmed Jubilee using her powers and cut it from the final film. one of the characters i was most anticipating seeing on screen.. :smh:

im going in with low expectations like i did with DoFP hoping to be surprised...

Back
Top Bottom