WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Somebody embed

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Gotta love Stan Lee.

i just saw Cap 3 again with somebody whos last MCU movie was Thor 1....
she aibt know the diffrence between DC and Marvel.

theatre was PACKED from front to back

it waa unbelievable

"Doesn't Marvel know his creators were Jewish"

I'd actually forgotten about that, what a slap in the face :lol:

Couldn't he be brainwashed like before?

See, that's an idea I was putting forth when this first came up. Which makes even more sense because Red Skull currently has Xavier's brain and telepathic abilities, including mind control. Furthermore, he had a run-in with Cap not long ago, like right before Steve was returned to his youthful state after being old for like two years. In fact

Skull had the chance to kill Steve and just let him go. Him being behind this would make all the sense in the world, though it would also be somewhat of a disservice to readers. Because unless you'd been reading Sam Wilson's series you probably wouldn't see this coming. And unless you'd been reading Uncanny Avengers and some of X-Men you probably wouldn't have any idea about Skull even having mind powers right now. (Also think someone mentioned to me that the writer outright said Steve wasn't being mind controlled, but whatever). Though one could argue that readers shouldn't be able to see everything coming anyways and that that's the entire point of a plot twist.

Last edited:
In Avengers Standoff, Skull was talking like he accomplished something even though we didn't see it.

Easily could be this reveal. I mean if you read Steve Rogers Cap #1 all the flashbacks setting up the reveal were in sequia (sp?) black and white except for the women with a red scarf and hat who had Steve's mom join Hydra.

Last edited:
At a BBQ last night I was explaining that I didn't watch apocalypse cuz I wanted the rights to revert back to a marvel studios.

'I want a world where the Avengers and Xmen might exist in the same universe'

Super confused heads. 'Aren't they already in the same world?' was the responses I got a lot.

*sigh

I stopped trying to explain and changed the topic.

Last edited:
yea.. thought we would been past the days of having to explain to folks why some marvel movies aren't really 'marvel movies'

I mean it has gotten a lot better, as you can see from box office results from what should be big marvel movies (xmen movies) and small marvel properties succeeding in the MCU (antman and GOTG)

but still got the folks out there (hell, I had to explain to my sis why I had zero desire to see xmen over the weekend.. told her I would come out of it extremely disappointed.. and she had just watched CW last week too, told her she was setting herself up watching CW then going to apocalypse just after)

Last edited:
I remember around a year ago I was arguing with this dude on Facebook for the longest, trying to explain how X-Men and Mutants didn't exist in the MCU. At the end after i'd spelled it out and cited multiple sources proving my point he tried to backtrack and say he was talking about the comics, even though we'd mentioned the names of various films multiple times :lol: :smh:

I remember around a year ago I was arguing with this dude on Facebook for the longest, trying to explain how X-Men and Mutants didn't exist in the MCU. At the end after i'd spelled it out and cited multiple sources proving my point he tried to backtrack and say he was talking about the comics, even though we'd mentioned the names of various films multiple times
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Don't waste your time.

Casuals gonna casual.

yea.. thought we would been past the days of having to explain to folks why some marvel movies aren't really 'marvel movies'

I mean it has gotten a lot better, as you can see from box office results from what should be big marvel movies (xmen movies) and small marvel properties succeeding in the MCU (antman and GOTG)

but still got the folks out there (hell, I had to explain to my sis why I had zero desire to see xmen over the weekend.. told her I would come out of it extremely disappointed.. and she had just watched CW last week too, told her she was setting herself up watching CW then going to apocalypse just after)

Fox is clearly stuck in the 90's with their formulaic plots and characters. I don't get the need to change characters so much. Still dumbfounded by Apoc's appearance. This movie also treated the audiemce like they were ******s. I hate movies that spell everything out. So many cringes. :smh: Music was terrible as well. Still not as bad as BVS :lol:

Last edited:
well considering the current topic of convo in the fox thread, just goes to show how terrible their planning is..

I get depending on actors like fassbendor and mcavoy (a little less so Jennifer Lawrence given the character she is playing.. and they could have easily given her marvel girl in first class and it would have justified her significance)

but the whole different decade thing per movie, is aging these characters rapidly per movie (professor, mags, mystique, beast and havok).. and just giving another nit picky thing to add to the pile when it comes to those movies

Last edited:
Those descriptions trying to explain film rights sounds painful especially if they still don't get it or refuse to accept facts.

Rather argue with lame about his latest baseless poster theory.

Makes a lot of sense ppl don't pay attention to the opening credits and the difference in film studios. There was a time I didn't know or care about most directors and writers. Didn't even know most names. Majority of ppl have no incentive to move past that base level.

Last edited:
I think most people just see the marvel name in the opening credits and just assume all marvel movies are from the same ppl.

I can't blame them for thinking this way given that a lot of ppl aren't like us and watch close to all the movies.

I was just annoyed at some ppl looking at me like I was an idiot when I was tryin to explain :lol:

Back
Top Bottom