WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Well your cast was kinda old so I assume that's a wishlist if they were all in their prime.

January isn't a good actor. Has only shown she's great at being an annoying ***** character.

I assume the MCU may go for a young F4 like the Ultimate comics and if not that late 20s/early 30s as a compromise. Doubt we're seeing the older father Reed and older Ben. Fox didn't get the ages wrong in their F4 abortion.

I'd cast Alice Eve as Sue. A few of the candidates I had in mind for CM could fit for Sue.

Last edited:
I would love to see Taron Egerton in the MCU. Maybe as Johnny Storm. Just gotta work on his American accent.

Last edited:
Ron Perlman is always fan cast as abnormal looking characters or ones with aesthetic deformities.
laugh.gif
Cable, Thing...
Armie Hammer as Johnny.
I just can't see a 6'5 Johnny

Reed Richards - Patrick Wilson or Tom Cavanagh

Sue Storm- Yvonne Strahovski or Diane Kruger

Johnny Storm- Max Thieriot or Hunter Parrish

Ben Grimm- Bruce Willis or Dean Norris

Doctor Doom- Jason Isaacs or James Purefoy

Why not? James Franco as Reed Richards and Jay Baruchel as Human Torch.

Reed Richards - Patrick Wilson or Tom Cavanagh

Sue Storm- Yvonne Strahovski or Diane Kruger

Johnny Storm- Max Thieriot or Hunter Parrish

Ben Grimm- Bruce Willis or Dean Norris

Doctor Doom- Jason Isaacs or James Purefoy

I thought about Wilson as Reed but his hairline bugs me.

Last edited:
Completely forgot that Franco had played Harry Osborn until I watched Spider-Man 2 a few weeks back :lol:

Completely forgot that Franco had played Harry Osborn until I watched Spider-Man 2 a few weeks back :lol:

They treated him like such a sucker in the 3rd one. SpiderTobey could have gotten him to the hospital in time but no they had to see the sunrise :smh:

They treated him like such a sucker in the 3rd one. SpiderTobey could have gotten him to the hospital in time but no they had to see the sunrise :smh:

In all seriousness there's no way there weren't police in the area and given the situation an ambulance/paramedic shouldn't have been far off either :lol: Then again, not many people came out of Spider-Man 3 looking good. Jameson was probably the best, due to once again providing decent comedy.

Thor won't be in GOTG2. Apparently the props guy had it laying around and James Gunn just wanted to take a picture holding it. It wasn't meant as a teaser or anything.

That might just be anxiety. He has anxiety issues so him being around all those people might be wearing on him

How come no Scarlett Witch and black widow cosplayers aren't making out? That needs some fan fics too.

Back
Top Bottom