WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Y'all are talking about two different things and you making it bigger than what he intended

Don't play! Secret Wars would be INSANE. :wow: I hope they have Miles involved if they do it.

I still think it's going to be a Skrull invasion. Which is still nuts.
I highly doubt the culmination of 20 years of MCU movies is gonna all lead to Secret Invasion especially coming off Thanos.

I don't comic as much as the rest of you but Secret Wars has nothing to do with Thanos, no?

Kinda disappointed that Thanos would be a one movie villain, then.
The first two Secret Wars dont involve Thanos at all iirc. Thanos was in Hickman's Secret War on the villain side of survivors of the end of the multiverse.

Upon showing up and deciding to attack Battleworld, he was swiftly killed by God Doom:

god-doom-kills-thanos-1.jpg
kzK2REN.png
rip_thanos_by_deathbattledino-datuce8.jpg

It looks better this time. I guess they used a different material and isn't as skin tight.
That part wasn't ever that bad its the connecting part for the mask/helmet. The neck part looked horrible. Son was also not in shape. Looking like a blue penis for a lot of the movie.

20 years? Avengers 4 is releasing next year, which is like 11.
:lol: Slipped on that. I meant to say 10 but yeah it is 11 technically.

:lol: Slipped on that. I meant to say 10 but yeah it is 11 technically.

I was like, "Wayment. Has it really been 20 years?!".

I think a shapeshifter invasion across the whole MCU would be pretty big. Not knowing who to trust and having inner turmoil. As much as I want Annihilation or Secret Wars, I think they want the Fox properties folded in first. They can still use Skrulls.

I was like, "Wayment. Has it really been 20 years?!".

I think a shapeshifter invasion across the whole MCU would be pretty big. Not knowing who to trust and having inner turmoil. As much as I want Annihilation or Secret Wars, I think they want the Fox properties folded in first. They can still use Skrulls.
It would no doubt be big but not to follow up Skrull chin Thanos.

Ugh. If they already planning a Widow film then that means she probably survives through A4. She cool, but. Man. Unless it’s like an Avengers 4.5 :lol:

I think Spider-Woman would make a good diet Hydra/S.H.I.E.L.D. movie.

They should also give Bucky a Winter Soldier redemption movie.

Ugh. If they already planning a Widow film then that means she probably survives through A4. She cool, but. Man. Unless it’s like an Avengers 4.5 :lol:
I mean I never thought she was gonna die.

Hopefully, Hawkeye is dead.

I'd want cameos or smaller roles for Bobbi and agent 13. Flashbacks so Fury can show up possibly.

It's in development, that don't mean it's gonna be made.

Marvels plan is to go cosmic why the hell would they create a black widow movie

Back
Top Bottom