WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

So just finished both episodes, agree that the first one was slow/boring but at the same time I was waiting for some crazy stuff to go down :lol: so that’s on me. I guess the set up is important.

Second episode was trippier and I caught up a bit in this thread and apparently there’s a lot of stuff I didn’t catch or look for even though I thought i was lol.

Glamour Wanda :evil: :blush:

-sudden pregnancy leading to House of M...?
-Strucker watch with Hydra logo, maybe she’s captured? Or repressed memories?
-for sure she’s comatose or like going insane and whoever the voice is is trying to pull her out

So just finished both episodes, agree that the first one was slow/boring but at the same time I was waiting for some crazy stuff to go down :lol: so that’s on me. I guess the set up is important.

Second episode was trippier and I caught up a bit in this thread and apparently there’s a lot of stuff I didn’t catch or look for even though I thought i was lol.

Glamour Wanda :evil: :blush:

-sudden pregnancy leading to House of M...?
-Strucker watch with Hydra logo, maybe she’s captured? Or repressed memories?
-for sure she’s comatose or like going insane and whoever the voice is is trying to pull her out

The commercials are based around the traumatic events in her life.

I’m thinking “daydream believer” is a not so subtle song choice too. Can’t think of any meaning for “yakety yak” lol.

The Stark Toaster represents her and Pietro being stuck under the rubble waiting for the bomb to explode.

The Strucker Watch represents her and Pietro being experimented on to gain their powers.

I’m guessing the others will relate to Pietro dying, accidentally killing people in Lagos, and Vision’s death.

I’ve been a Marvel fan my entire life. I really hope I’m wrong, but these first two episodes of WandaVision were absolutely awful for me to watch. I’m getting vibes from the worst aspects of Legion with the aimlessness of Agents of Shield. If they are setting this up for Mephisto (my favorite Marvel Villain), then all of this needs to payoff big time. It cannot be some actor in Regular civilian clothes with red eyes, either.

you clearly don’t know the difference between MARVEL STUDIOS and Marvel tv shows

I just hope they bring Magneto (Fassbender) into the MCU when it's all said and done. I hope the Dr. Strange movie brings everything full circle to start the House of M.
Yep. Magneto's been spreading his seed around, don't see how this couldn't happen...i can still see that family angle working out.
"rumor" has it it'll be a poc though. I'm cool with that too.

They would never....
But what if they would???

They did Civil War with Spider-Man but without the one of the biggest aspects which was Peter revealing his identity, but obviously because he had just been established in the MCU. They had to come back to that big part of Spider-Man mythos eventually which they did in a fresh way through FFH. And as much as people hate the story line...One More Day is a big part of his mythos as well

They did Civil War with Spider-Man but without the one of the biggest aspects which was Peter revealing his identity, but obviously because he had just been established in the MCU. They had to come back to that big part of Spider-Man mythos eventually which they did in a fresh way through FFH. And as much as people hate the story line...One More Day is a big part of his mythos as well
But OMD was so universally panned and it’s so early in his story to do it.... but I could see them trying to put their own MCU spin on it to redeem the story. It could definitely work. But introducing the multi-verse and supernatural elements in one film could be a bit much.

Did Lizzie convince Marvel that if Natasha doesn’t need an accent she doesn’t either?
In context of the show, it wouldn’t make sense for her to have the accent. They would never have an Eastern European main character on tv in the 60s. That’s one thing about these first two episodes. I think the nothing-matters-before-the-90s crowd are going to miss a lot of the nuances of style.

Theory time!

What if Wanda is causing a mini incursion? That would tie in Dr. Strange, the multiverse, usher in the Fantastic 4 and lead us to 2015 Secret Wars.

In context of the show, it wouldn’t make sense for her to have the accent. They would never have an Eastern European main character on tv in the 60s. That’s one thing about these first two episodes. I think the nothing-matters-before-the-90s crowd are going to miss a lot of the nuances of style.

Theory time!

What if Wanda is causing a mini incursion? That would tie in Dr. Strange, the multiverse, usher in the Fantastic 4 and lead us to 2015 Secret Wars.
I could see Secret Wars being more of a Phase 5 or 6 thing. All those things and Doom need some time to marinate.

Given that aliens have invaded earth three times to this point it would make sense for S.W.O.R.D. to be established to be exactly what it is in the comics. Certainly makes sense with the cards that are on the table. But how that ties into WandaVision isn’t as clear. What if they change the acronym and S.W.O.R.D. in the MCU is a watch dog of other realities?

Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige Confirms Plans For BOTH Versions Of Nova In The MCU

During a recent interview with ComicBook.com, Marvel Studios President Kevin Feige shared a very interesting update.

Asked whether fans can look forward to seeing Richard Rider and/or Sam Alexander in their own movie or another MCU project, Feige responded with "well, yes and yes" to both questions.

"Timing is relative, right?" he continued. "I think I'd been talking about Doctor Strange eight years before that movie came out. So, 'immediate potential' is relative. But clearly, we are not shying away from the cosmic end of storytelling right in the sweet spot of the Nova Corps and Nova himself."

Show is a slow burn but if you’re paying attention to all the subtle Easter eggs and the story they’re building to then the payoff is going to be incredible.

Clearly leading to Mephisto, which I’m assuming is Ralph, and his influence over Wanda having kids. Curious as hell about Dottie’s character who I’m throwing out there as being Abigail Brand.

In the comics, Agatha’s son’s name is Nicholas Scratch = Señor Scratchy. Rabbits are often connected with fertility. The Easter eggs are endless.

Last edited:
Yeah the show is clearly leading to something, makes no sense people judging these couple eps as this is it and running off in a huff and puff.
Thats the vibe Im getting from the General public who have probably only seen the last two Avengers movies if that. Im not mad at the slow build, this show is tied in so many directions, and will have so many Easter eggs/reveals, speeding through that would make the general watcher even more confused. Once things start picking up it'll all make sense.

Folks complained about Mando too without seeing any of the previous SW movies/shows

Back
Top Bottom