WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

NT is by far the harshest critic community...

I see no problems with AoS, Gotham, Firefly, Heroes. whatever

but damn

AoS is good in my book.

Never watched Gotham

Tried to get into Firefly but coudln't

Heroes's first season was so good. It went downhill from there. The newest season is ok, but losing interest by the episode.

Last edited:
This new heroes show is straight up doo doo and laughable. They killed the best looking female on the show last week too.

I don't know if Firefly ever gets discussed on the board but it was good for how little episodes it had.

Last edited:
I feel like only batman enthusiast really hate the show. because other boards ive seen love it.
especially Jerome..He killed that character straight up.

This new heroes show is straight up doo doo and laughable. They killed the best looking female on the show last week too.

I don't know if Firefly ever gets discussed on the board but it was good for how little episodes it had.
I love firefly

i gave up on Gotham after the first 2 episodes from this season. It was taking up too much room on the DVR and it became a chore to watch.

yall wilding, yall knew wwhat the story was going to be about from jump... you want the kid to put on the suit now???

I dont understand what yall expected??

it's going the way we anticipated.

If it's true then we can get skrulls....yesssss..

All we need now is for them to have control over the Xmen so we can get better movies and better cross overs.

Skrulls are already partially owned by Marvel. Gunn confirmed it and dude is practically in charge of the Cosmic Universe. They'll never do that much green on screen at once. Some concept art had Gamora blue. They almost went there.

View media item 1748807
View media item 1748808

Last edited:
yall wilding, yall knew wwhat the story was going to be about from jump... you want the kid to put on the suit now???

Bruh damn near is already ready to put the suit on. That was part of the problem for me. Some of the characters already had the qualities of who they were going to become.

Last edited:

Bruh damn near is already ready to put the suit on. That was part of the problem for me. Some of the characters already had the qualities of who they were going to become.

I expected a GCPD series not a who's who of who will be future villains. Like they stuffed so many in the first season. I would have been happy with just penguin and the mobsters.

The deal hasn't happened because it doesn't have the lamekilla stamp of approval yet

... *stamp*

Now it's happening.

...and we just gonna act like Gunn's wack *** didn't confirm new characters for Guardians. >D

Nova's coming. But knowing Gunn he'll put his own corny interpretation of him

Back
Top Bottom