WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

tony should get murked instead.
That idea..I don't hate it
smile.gif
he was your friend

im about as pro cap anti IM as they get

but if you want tony to die at the end of the movie you dont understand the character of captain america 

I can see it.

But would he want to go in what would be clearly such a darker role? Could he even pull off the intimidation factor of Blade?

To me that'd be stretching his range in a different area. I don't know if he got that potential.

You know if that movie came out ppl would automaticaly be saying he doesn't measure up to Wesley.

Last edited:
View media item 1853207
Rewatching age of ultron trailer 2 (which is one of the best put together trailer of all time in my opinion) and it came back that this black woman was never in the actual movie. Did marvel ever clear up who she was suppose to be?

Snipes has that natural intimidating look and was actually kind of a jackass like the character with the way people said he was rough with the stunt people. mbj has more of a nice guy vibe.

Watching creed. Mbj can prolly easily gain weight then take on any roll in the MCU.

Or can just stay ripped. Blade can be ripped

Whedon revealed that - by choice - he’s no longer involved with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

No. You know I was their sort of conciliary for a while... We do not discuss our thing... [audience laughter] But, I sort of had my finger in all of the films in the second phase, but then I just had to concentrate only on Ultron, and sort of know when it was done I was just going to stop. So I made a completely clean break - not because we had a falling out - just because I was like, "I can't..." If I was still there going, "Well, here are my thoughts on this film," I'd be there every day. I wouldn't do anything else because there are a lot of films, and it is a lot of fun. It's very seductive. When you can put your little fairy dust on things and just improve them slighty, and they actually listen to you... I was a script doctor for a long time, and the part where they listen to you was very rare; so it was very important for my own self to go "we can still be friends," but...

Also, more evidence that...

Last edited:
why is everyone tripping over the POP: Marvel thing, but no one tripped when lego did that a couple of weeks back????

anyway so i was watching old Ronda rousey fights. I have to admit, after she got beat it was good to see her get humbled. . I know i was team rousey in here hard but i guess not being an mma fan and really following her fight stories. i didn't see how much of an a hole she really was.

still wouldnt mind her being capt marvel tho but i can see holly holm being in that discussion now.......... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom