WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Man Marvel really has the game fleshed out.

gOTg in space
Daredevil, punisher, JJ, LC, and iron fist on the lower level and on a network.
Already kind of introduced wasp, introducing BP, Spidey and strange this year.
Cloak and dagger announced.
Too bad most of the villains suck :lol:
My God. Marvel :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Man Marvel really has the game fleshed out.

gOTg in space
Daredevil, punisher, JJ, LC, and iron fist on the lower level and on a network.
Already kind of introduced wasp, introducing BP, Spidey and strange this year.
Cloak and dagger announced.
Too bad most of the villains suck :lol:
My God. Marvel :pimp: :pimp:

Then AoS, Agent Carter and Marvel's Most Wanted (coming soon) on ABC. They're killin

Saw the first episode of Marvel's Most Wanted when I took a paid survey last month. It was decent enough. Think they need to work on the manuevers for the hand to hand combat scenes though.

http://collider.com/avengers-infinity-war-script-update/

MCFEELY: We’re starting a little less from scratch.

MARKUS: But then what do you do with all of that? How much acid are we expecting the audience to take?

MCFEELY: But just how Winter Soldier is not Winter Soldier, and Civil War is not Civil War. They’re not direct interpretations. We take the best ingredients and make a different little meal out it.

MARKUS: This is weird, what we’re writing now. It will be less weird a year from now or two years from now because the audience will have seen a few different things.

MCFEELY: In the vaguest possible way we have no limits. Limits come with budget and schedule and people going “That’s a bridge too far,” but at the moment anything we have the rights to is possible, and that’s the appeal of this project and the MCU is we can pluck as needed from the comics and from the movies. Like William Hurt—we need someone who represents the government and has a grudge against superheroes and we need this character anyway. Oh! It’s one of the greatest actors in history! Let’s get him!

Marvel week on Jimmy Kimmel starting tonight w/ Team Cap

Tue - Dr. Strange and Coulson w/ Dr. Strange trailer

Wed - Team Iron Man

Thurs - Thor and Abbi & Ilana from Broad City

:smokin

When I saw the premiere was tonight.. I had to double check the release date

Got my hopes up

Sebastian Stan looks like a herb in real life
laugh.gif

He should stay in his winter soldier outfit at all times
He smashed the finest yambs in Hollywood -- Gossip Girl chick, Jennifer Morrison, his new chick.

smokin.gif

AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Parts 1 & 2 Will Be "Very Different From One Another"

Anthony Russo, in a recent interview with io9, revealed that the Infinity War movies will be very different from each other. “The movies are very very different from one another. It’s not a part one and part two scenario, necessarily. They’re just two different expressions. I think it creates a misconception that we’re shooting them at the same time.”

Captain America: Civil War writers Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely also agreed with Anthony Russo, saying that the two films are indeed different. “I will agree [the two movies are very different], and that was very important to all of us.”

Anthony Russo then chimed back in, and told how Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and Captain America: Civil War helps paves the path to Infinity War. “For us there’s a through line from Winter Soldier, through Civil War, right to Infinity War. In our mind, the storytelling arc moves that way.”

Joe Russo then piggybacked off of Anthony's thoughts, telling how Civil War helps prepares the two directors for the 2018 blockbuster. “There’s an overarching story that’s going to be told through all four films. And I think having the amount of characters we have in [Civil War] certainly prepares us to deal with probably triple the amount of characters in Infinity War.”

Kevin Feige Suggests That Marvel Still Has Creative Control Of The Solo SPIDER-MAN Reboot

"We’re working very much [together]. It is a— I don’t know exactly what the credits will be, but it is a Sony Pictures production of a Marvel Studios film. The agreement was that it is very much a Sony Pictures movie. Amy Pascal is co-producing it with us and [Sony Chairman] Tom Rothman is leading the charge for Sony and that we are the creative producers. We are the ones hiring the actor, introducing him in this film, and then working right now on the script and soon to be shooting the actual Spidey film."

"There are events that made Peter who he was, and we’ll certainly allude to those events, but we’re much more focused on his future and how he continues to grow and have a steep learning curve after, certainly, the adventure he had in Civil War on how to be his own hero.”

Daredevil Brings the Defenders Together?

The chances of a third season for Daredevil are unclear as of right now, and it sounds as if the next place we'll see The Man Without Fear is in The Defenders based on comments from Charlie Cox yesterday. Now, the actor has shed some light on how that team will come together, seemingly confirming in the process that it's Daredevil who leads the team.

"He can’t do this alone. He’s been so adamant about being a lone wolf, about doing it himself, so I think that in order for him to get to The Defenders we needed this second season. We needed to see him be broken individually so that he can - he’s willing to form a team. The lesson that Matt has had to learn in the second season of Daredevil is that he needs help."

Last edited:
3x the characters in IW!? :wow:

I was looking at the IMAX poster and noticed the list of names up top, can't even imagine how many names are going to be there for IW.

View media item 1990982

sadly, the Defenders might not be joining that list though things could still change...

Charlie Cox was in attendance at a Netflix event in Paris when he was asked the question that has come up several times before about him possibly making the jump to the big screen. While Cox said that he would love to be part of the franchise, CNET quoted the actor as saying that even the idea has simply never come up.

"There was no conversation about joining any of the movies."

Last edited:
I'm so happy right now 
embarassed.gif
 What a beautiful time for Marvel fans (and secretly DC fans cause they get to see what good comic book movie look like) I'm expecting Infinity Wars to be an amalgamation of Infinity Gauntlet and Secret Wars. What are the odds this iconic cover gets recreated in one of the Infinity War films and leads us into the next untitled marvel film that marvel has secured a release date for? Definitely one of those release dates are Spiderman sequel... 

Imagine the symbiote with 2019 CGI 
embarassed.gif
  "Amid The Chaos, There Comes A Costume!"

Solo Spiderman release date isn't accounted for in the MCU phase schedule from what I understand.

With how much hand they have on that movie though, it might as well be a 4 MCU film the year it comes out.

Kevin Feige Says That GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 3 Is "Certainly" In Marvel's Phase Four

After Infinity War Part 2, Marvel Studios currently has three untitled films that are set to be released on the following dates: May 1, 2020, July 10, 2020, and November 6, 2020. While fans take guesses as to what those films could be, Kevin Feige in a recent interview with i09, revealed that one of those Phase four films is certainly Guardians of the Galaxy 3. “We’re only working on what’s been announced through the end of 2019. And it is still a big chess board for 2020 and beyond, but certainly I would say Guardians 3 is [one film that’s] up there. I don’t know what exactly the order will be.”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom