WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I live in Chicago about as much as you live in LA :pimp:

First time someone pegs me as a Chicago dude btw

For some reason most people peg me as living in California

Last edited:
Seems like Whedon may be returning to Marvel as well.

“I begged him to do Avengers 3 and 4, Hulk 3, Thor 3 and Quasimodo, and he said, I’ll never do it again,” Ruffalo told the audience, then turning to Whedon, “I was getting worried about you, but you’re back.”

“Yeah, I’m back,” exclaimed Whedon who remained rather mum about the next project he is penning except for the fact that it’s “super good” and “a definite departure”

Whedon said that he isn’t closed to taking on other Marvel projects down the line, and he hopes they haven’t quit him either.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/04/19/joss-whedon-looks-at-avengers-age-of-ultron-differently-now/
http://deadline.com/2016/04/joss-wh...ark-ruffalo-tribeca-film-festival-1201739640/
:smokin

I'm guessing probably not for an Avengers movie but maybe he wants to do something like a solo hero movie? or something smaller that can become big before he gets exhausted again :lol:

captain marvel got a director yet?

ya know whedon loves his women heroes

I mean I assume they get a woman director just because.. but still

Last edited:
Like what movie though? Far as I know they got a director for every movie through 2019 lol

Unless I'm wrong.
Cap Marvel but Whedon could go back to his roots a bit and helm a netflix show.

captain marvel got a director yet?

ya know whedon loves his women heroes

I mean I assume they get a woman director just because.. but still
I recall talk of wanting a female director but it doesn't have to be if Whedon is willing obviously.

That'd be something if feminists get so butt hurt over casting a guy who built his career on creating strong female characters :lol:

Last edited:
well they did get mad at him for AoU where BW called herself a "monster" for not being able to bear a child

well they did get mad at him for AoU where BW called herself a "monster" for not being able to bear a child

:rofl: could have swore she meant she was a monster for all the murdering she used to do. Like they conveniently forget how she was talking about the red room majority of the scene and clung to the baby thing that was mentioned in passing

Last edited:

this was going to be my guess for your assigned seating!!!
i know it's not Sac per say
laugh.gif
tbh I live out there and thats pretty much the fringes of Sac 
laugh.gif

I would guess either Captain Marvel or maybe the Inhumans for Whedon. Captain Marvel because of his rep of writing strong female characters and Inhumans since they are relatively unknown and hopefully Marvel would treat him like Gunn with GOTG and give him most of the creative control.

Back
Top Bottom