WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

so hawkeye and black widow are play fighting while making dinner plans for the weekend while war machine is firing a thousand rounds and someone? 
laugh.gif

so hawkeye and black widow are play fighting while making dinner plans for the weekend while war machine is firing a thousand rounds and someone? 
laugh.gif
They having a WWE staged fight while everyone else is out for blood
BW and Hawkeye are the two friends at the pickup basketball game who are like "lets go easy on each other so we dont have to work so hard" 

Wait hold up ..bucky can run faster than cars? He on that serum stuff too or what? I thought its just the metal arm that makes him stronger.

James Gunn confirms - and it's a mild spoiler - that two faces won't be back for Guardians Of The Galaxy 2...

LATEST NEWS [MILD SPOILER]

Much of the talk surrounding Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2 thus far has surrounded who will be in the new film. Now, in his latest Facebook Q&A, writer/director James Gunn has confirmed two people who won’t be back.

John C Reilly, who played Corpsman Dey in the first film, “is not back for Volume 2, unfortunately”, Gunn wrote. And nor is Benicio Del Toro, who played The Collector in the movie, and also at the very end of Thor: The Dark World.

would be sad to see either leave the MCU, hopefully it's just for that film.. but don't mind losing john c reilly, given his part

What were marvels plans for the Collector honestly? Because according to Benicio, they didn't ask for him to return. He was open though which was the impression I got.

John C. Riley as a Nova Corp member was odd. So was Glenn Close.

Jon Favreau Confirms Return To The Marvel Cinematic Universe

"I'm going to be executive producing the Avengers films with the Russo brothers, which I'm very excited about," Favreau told Digital Spy recently. "I talk to them about it all the time. I've worked both in front of and behind the camera with Marvel and I really love what they're doing right now. It's a really exciting time to be over there. I've seen a rough cut of Civil War and it's fantastic. We're constantly looking for things to do together. And now I'm freed up."

Asked whether or not he intends to direct a superhero movie again in the near future, Favreau wouldn't commit, saying only: "I've spent a big chunk of my career working on that already. All new titles are coming out now. I'm actually surprised I don't feel that way about The Jungle Book already, but with Iron Man, I'd done two back to back. My time was completely monopolised for those years and I wanted allowed to explore other things. Part of the fun of having a successful movie is you get a lot of say on what your next project is. Sometimes you want to leave yourself open to other opportunities instead of another four or five years maybe working on that franchise."

I like Favreau being back to exec produce. Been here since the start.

I haven't forgotten his ideas for the Mandarin so I'd pass on him directing IM again. Maybe something else.

I like Favreau being back to exec produce. Been here since the start.

I haven't forgotten his ideas for the Mandarin so I'd pass on him directing IM again. Maybe something else.
what were his ideas for the mandarin?

i just remember the nuggets he had in the first IM

He might come back in IW where Thanos just obliterates him into dust to take the stones?

I forget but he did still have a stone in his possession, no?

Back
Top Bottom