WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Ever met Leanna Vamp? I think she's genuinely a SW fan.

Not yet, I don't think she comes to the East Coast much. I know her Boba Fett is a big hit though, so from one Fett fan to another, she's definitely doing her thing.

Sofia Sivan and Yaya Han are probably the two biggest female cosplayers I've met so far.

Not yet, I don't think she comes to the East Coast much. I know her Boba Fett is a big hit though, so from one Fett fan to another, she's definitely doing her thing.

Sofia Sivan and Yaya Han are probably the two biggest female cosplayers I've met so far.

I believe she goes to most of the major cons including the NYCC

Her Boba is a favorite because it shows the most skin :lol: but I do think she's pretty much dressed as most of the SW characters though

But I also remember that she does (used to do?) a SW show called Star Wars Girls or something like that?

I believe she goes to most of the major cons including the NYCC

Her Boba is a favorite because it shows the most skin :lol: but I do think she's pretty much dressed as most of the SW characters though

But I also remember that she does (used to do?) a SW show called Star Wars Girls or something like that?

I went to nycc last year, maybe I just missed her. I really can't be looking for anybody in costume since visibility isn't the best under the helmet :lol:

I have to aware my boys who help me, on who the more popular ones to look for are. I'm pretty sure the one one they can name is Jessica Nigri :evil: But when there's a bunch of half naked/spandex wearing chicks in a room, it's hard to differentiate the big dogs :lol:

I'll have to look into her group, I do know a couple girls that get featured on the "Force Girls", maybe that has something to do with that.

Last edited:
Just a heads up. BEWARE. People are posting videos of Spider-Man's scenes from Civil War on Instagram. Warning to all.

One dude damn near posted the whole movie in his Instagram...
mean.gif

Movie is out in several countries tho.

I actually just went on my 2nd viewing today. Much better experience IMO

Gold member you're the man!! and a lakers fan :pimp:

seen most of the clip and wow!!!

As Said before, Spider-Man is too gangsta. Also Antman :wow: :wow:

Captain :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
SMH, why do American movies release earlier internationally than they do domestically?

Just came back from seeing it.

Great Film!
Definitely worth seeing twice.

The whole civil war concept makes you uncomfortable but at the same time is what makes it so great.
War Machine :smh:

Enjoyed what I saw of spider-man but wow Aunt may is young this time.
I'm also glad the next reboot will skip all the origin story. We don't need that again.

I wasn't a fan of the moving eyes in his mask though.

Loved it when Cap, Black Panther and Bucky were all sprinting past cars like it was nothing :pimp:

Last edited:
I saw it last night. 

Loved it. The post fight scenes were 
pimp.gif

My renewed list of MCU movies:

1. Civil war

2. Winter Soldier

3. Avengers 1

Team Cap all the way

Back
Top Bottom