WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

eek.gif
thats messed up
laugh.gif
and if @amel223  didn't get the reference because he's not a Star Wars guy, that's cool, not everyone is 
laugh.gif

if they are going to reference empire strikes back disney might as well reference their other movies to cross promote 

like hawkeye telling BW about taking his kids to see jungle book last weekend and how great it was 

Well Hawkeye's not taking his kids to see anything for a long time, so i'm sure that Disney doesn't want that bad publicity.
why not? he's out of jail 

And wanted by the governments of 117 different countries.
his house is totally off the gird

he can go home to visit whenever he wants

plus in the MCU baseball hat + sunglasses = no one recognises you 

It was off the grid when nobody was actually looking for him. Multiple governments doing so changes things. It'd be pretty dumb of him in general to even consider being around his family when he's a wanted criminal.

And we can't give Clint a power that is unique to Steve Rogers
laugh.gif
his house was used as the one safe place on earth in aou, nothing has changed unless tony wants to give up his location which he isnt. plus he's a skilled secret agent, he knows how to move around without a trail.

its not just a steve rogers power
Not really the one safe place, just A safe place that Hawkeye knew of and no one else did. A lot has changed
laugh.gif
Because over one hundred governments expending resources to find you makes the world a much smaller place and assuming Hawkeye to just be able to avoid being found is silly
roll.gif
Being a secret agent doesn't make him impossible to find. Steve and Natasha were found multiple times in WS alone.
lets be real, the only government he has to worry about regarding his house in america is the american government

which has been proven to be largely incompetent for the entirety of the MCU

basically if tony is not putting in the effort to get something done, nothing is going to get done when it comes to the government. 

Im just hoping that the BP standalone isnt just Civil War 1.5

That man needs his own spotlight.

Nah they gonna have him flourish solo. Plus what role would any of them play I mean they ain't hiding in Wakanda just Buster lame *** is on Ice.

As someone told me when I said something about why does Tony have to be in the Spidey film and no do his own thing.... What's the point of having all these characters in the same universe if you're not going to utili them.

Falcon should've kept his mouth shut. zemo would've had to resort to making a social media post or messaging tony to get him to the location.

As someone told me when I said something about why does Tony have to be in the Spidey film and no do his own thing.... What's the point of having all these characters in the same universe if you're not going to utili them.

If they are gonna give him a cameo make it like how they did Ant man just a quick nod to the over arcing MCU.

BP though should get his shine like Thor, Cap and IM did in all their solos debuts.

It's probably been said in here (if not Marvel heads will know).

Lamekilla "was right."

:nthat:

...and how the hell can y'all still rank A1 or any other Marvel film over this movie. War Machine did more in this movie than he did in IM2. Black Panther ran faster than an Audi A7. Spiderman didn't cry!!!! Y'all boys are sleep.

How does "team cap" let captain Americas love for Bucky go un noticed....

Super suspect.

Dude was catching feelings left and right for his old boy toy.

Super suspect.

Probably because Bucky was his bestfriend and basically his family. Why would they have a problem with that?

Super suspect.

Probably because Bucky was his bestfriend and basically his family. Why would they have a problem with that?
yeah bucky was basically his big brother growing up

you gotta ride or die when it comes to family word to 

fast-and-the-furious-03-g.jpg

Cap put more on the line for Bucky than any fictional character has put on line for another human being.

Cap put more on the line than Tony did for Pepper, Clint did for his kids, and Antman did for his daughter.

You don't to be 12 to think that's weird from a character that's supposed to be a master strategist.

Last edited:
Cap got two ppl who would ride or die for him, a girlfriend, someone who was willing to play double agent for him, a guy who came out of retirement for him, and a fan who left his family to help his cause

IM's girl left him, he got a robot who was probably programmed to be on his side, a king who switched sides, a cripple for a best friend, and a gullible teenager who doesn't know he's on the wrong side.

Cap won so hard :lol:

BP was there at the Moscow facility and didn't help. He saw the 2 on 1 and said you on your own, b :rofl:

Last edited:
Does bp have strong villains? His suit is basically indestructable. I know andy serkis is one but his character is aou seemed kind of weak.

Cap put more on the line for Bucky than any fictional character has put on line for another human being.

Cap put more on the line than Tony did for Pepper, Clint did for his kids, and Antman did for his daughter.

You don't to be 12 to think that's weird from a character that's supposed to be a master strategist.

Crazy how someone out of time would go to great lengths to preserve the only family alive. Man, I get not liking the movie, but some of this **** is elementary.

Didn't someone criticize Cap for still caring about Peggy? If you saw Peggy in her prime, those feelings wouldn't go away.

I think most of us are older than 12?

Lol

OK.

We will just keep rolling as if nothing captain America has done for Bucky in each of the last two movies isn't suspect.

It's OD and so hard to watch on screen.

It's like a cheap love story from a 1:00pm showtime soap opera on a local cable channel.

Back
Top Bottom