WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I just hated how awkward/hipster/twilight-ey everything was in the ASMs

But I liked the episodes of the ultimate Spider-Man I watched and I think they're following that

Last edited:
I enjoyed the ASM movies. But I do think the complaints are valid. If teen romance isn't something you want you're going to hate it. Also the Goblin in Asm2 was pretty rushed. Oh and I forgot about Electro.

The villains sucked super hard lol.

Last edited:
For those who claim to hate the movies so much. Did yall watch them in theater or later on.

I didn't hate the movies.. Just that aspect of the movies

Really it depends on the movie.. Will be a cold day in hell before I pay for a transformers or TNMT movie Michael bay is involved in

I'm pretty much out on the singer/xmen movies.. I'm almost out on the Snyder/DC movies

With both ill just wait and see what folks are saying and even then is iffey

Last edited:
ASM2 got the costume right from the eyes to the logos.  I really like what they're able to do with CW spider man's eyes though.  

I enjoyed the ASM movies. But I do think the complaints are valid. If teen romance isn't something you want you're going to hate it. Also the Goblin in Asm2 was pretty rushed. Oh and I forgot about Electro.

The villains sucked super hard lol.

Oh Green Goblin in ASM2 was straight trash :smh: Might have been my least favorite villain between both franchises for Spider-Man films and really just one of my least favorite villains to ever appear in a comic book film.

I thought The Lizard for ASM was great though.

I have hated ASM1 less and less over the years, to the point where I actually think it's a pretty good movie.

On the other hand, I went from considering ASM2 a classic to seeing it for what it really is :lol: I was too blindsided by Garfield, Stone, and Dehaan and their great performances

Never thought ASM2 was a great film. Night my friends and I watched it they were out there gushing and talking about how it was the best Spider-Man film ever :smh: Never understood that kind of delusion. Was it terrible overall? Naah, there were some solid moments to it. But there were decent moments in Batman and Robin too. You can't honestly tell me that ASM2 was better than the first one and expect me to take you seriously.

Last edited:
Asm2 was a fun bad movie to me. Not afraid to say I enjoyed it. If BvS was more like Asm2 I wouldn't be crapping on that so much.

The fighting was coo and visually it was coo too

Last edited:
Never saw that post credit Thor kissing Jane scene :lol:

Ain't miss anything. Waste of film.

you say that like Amazing spiderman was a bad movie. I enjoyed it. I think a lot of people did

both spidey 1s were great. both 2s and 3s were meh. sony cant make a sequel correctly. i still have faith we will one day see a spidey trilogy done right. one day :\
SM2 is still better than any Spidey flick so far.

ASM movies suffer from a lot. 1st one had the lame as lizard and the overall startto that lame conspiracy or w/e they thought they were doing with trash Osbornes in ASM2.

marvel should cater to the casual fans that dont know to wait till after the credits

they should just put the end credit scene that has nothing to do with the movie plot and is purely to set up future movies into the middle of the movie

that's bound to work 

This could be the key to all of this mumble mumble.

Best thing about Spider-Man 3 was the scene with Sandman reforming after his transformation.

EDIT: But that bit with Mary Jane getting fired from her play and ending up singing in a lounge was funny as hell :lol: Had her showing up and watching another woman performing her role. :rofl:

Last edited:
I never liked the original Mary Jane. They made her into a next girl door relatable type when I always felt like MJ is supposed to be that girl that was so obviously out of his league.

Felt that way when I was in hs and still feel that way now lol

Last edited:
Btw idk if Russos are being difficult or what but they pretty much said that the word homecoming used to help activate Bucky was just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the spidey film.

If so, I wouldn't put it past the Russos to make a connection now that a lot of fans pointed it out.

I don't see the relevance or what they could make out if it other than it being a nod to what the title would be and by the time the movie came out we knew the Spidey title already.

Ain't like Russian Hydra agents are gonna be in the movie :lol: :nerd:

I never liked the original Mary Jane. They made her into a next girl door relatable type when I always felt like MJ is supposed to be that girl that was so obviously out of his league.

That's fair. I never really minded her myself, but I could see why the girl next door angle wouldn't click with some, because it certainly wasn't her characterization in the comics.

Though funnily enough the Ultimate Universe went with something similar, with Peter and MJ growing up not far from each other and dating in high school. Though if you didn't care for the film intepretation you might find that to be even worse :lol:

Yup.. Completely agree with anything negative said about Kirsten dunst

I really think they played up people not liking her for her role in season 2 of fargo

MJ just needs to be unbelievably bad

But since they're putting her in high school.... :rolleyes

College Spidey is always GOAT Spidey :pimp: son was the Yamb Gawd

Mary Jane in the animated TV show from the 90s >>>

It's crazy to realize that the 3rd cinematic Aunt May is hotter than the 1st cinematic Mary Jane could ever how to be.

Took the deep dive on this show after watching their apocalyse review.. Then their CW review.. Then deadpool..

The writer for dr strange is on with them:

Welcome to the Double Toasted Family.

The writer of Dr Strange used to review movies with them and Ain't Cool News before he left to write Sinister. He also wrote 2 books so far which are about Magic and the such. I think Dr. Strange will be fine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom