WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Marvel too busy flourising off of the future Black Panther and Spider-Man franchise to worry about IM4

These movies are made to make money.

Marvel/Disney isn't getting the all or any of the box office for the Spider-Man movies.

Iron Man 3 broke a billion.

There is no way there won't be another Iron Man movie.

Last edited:
It sucks cause with where they are with dr strange, you could have done the mandarin with the mystical magical stuff.
Actually that's part of the reason it didn't happen. Feige was not signing off on any portrayals of magic until they got to introduce it with Dr. Strange. Its why the rumors of Favreau's version of the Mandarin was way more tech based.

Its why the Scarlet Witch has no signs of being a magic user yet.
Marvel too busy flourising off of the future Black Panther and Spider-Man franchise to worry about IM4

These movies are made to make money.

Marvel/Disney isn't getting the all or any of the box office for the Spider-Man movies.

Iron Man 3 broke a billion.

There is no way there won't be another Iron Man movie.
There's a good chance of it but don't bank on it due to how much RDJR gets paid and trying to carve out a space for it in phase 4 which is 4 years from now.

Plus the problem is Tony's arch enemy is mostly a magic user. I understand the contrast but he really doesn't have a stellar rogues gallery where you could even prop up somebody else to be more prominent. So it'll need some punching up even if the Mandarin is the villain for real.

If it does happen, keeping in mind what I mentioned they may just film 2 movies back to back. Cuz I think it may go either way if the expectation is for the movie to make a billion again which I think won't happen unless the story is the best IM story possible.

Last edited:
Still say that they should have only introduced Stane in Iron Man, then had him in the Iron Monger suit as the main villain for IM2. Don't get me wrong, Iron Man was still great as it was, but I think greater build-up could've made him even better, along with the second film. He's a Top 3-5 Iron Man villain, no reason to just kill him off right away.

Last edited:
I didnt like Thor 1 at all and never even bothered watching Thor 2. I love comic book flicks so much that I really dont give a damn what critics say about them, if it's a movie that I wanna see, then I'm gonna watch it. but I dont care about a solo Thor flick so whether I see Thor 3 or not is gonna heavily depend on the reviews it's getting

I'm still trying to figure out Iron Man 3.

I hate that movie and it was a critical and commercial success

I don't even know a person in real life who likes it

its not hard to figure out at all.

the stuff you guys keep complaining about, the average movie goer couldnt care less about.

but you dudes keep trying to fit a square peg through a round hole.

(for the comprehension challenged)
EYE didnt like Ironman 3 either, but i understand the dynamics that made it a success.

I don't even dislike IM2 or 3.

I just don't where else there is to go with this character in a stand alone film.

I'd rather see new stories/characters.

Man. At this point rather see, on top of what's already planned:

A third GotG

Sequels to the new Spiderman

Sequels to BP

A Black Widow movie

Before we think of another sequel for IM lol

Last edited:
Tony Stark has as much canon as any Superhero ever but you really don't know where else he can go in movies?

Naw yall want the 18235th Spiderman rehash.

Black Panther could be *** for all yall know.

FOH.

Last edited:
Actually that's part of the reason it didn't happen. Feige was not signing off on any portrayals of magic until they got to introduce it with Dr. Strange. Its why the rumors of Favreau's version of the Mandarin was way more tech based.

....so magic was out of bounds because it hadnt been introduced yet, but fire breathing was just fine?

I don't even dislike IM2 or 3.

I just don't where else there is to go with this character in a stand alone film.

I'd rather see new stories/characters.
If that's the viewpoint, none of the other core Avengers need movies.

Lets kill em off and focus on the New Avengers.

....so magic was out of bounds because it hadnt been introduced yet, but fire breathing was just fine?

Fire breathing that was tech based :lol:

I have no idea what they were thinking bastardizing Extremis like that. Plot would've made more sense if they just said AIM found a bunch of lava monsters living at the center of the Earth.

Last edited:
I want another Hulk solo more than anything else.

The fact that we're now in Phase 3 and still haven't gotten a Planet Hulk film hurts my soul. :smh: Hell after Incredible Hulk I would've settled for any number of other stories. Leader was hinted at the end of that film, where the **** is he? Seeing Hulk and Maestro tangle on the big screen for Future Imperfect would be amazing. Man i'd even settle for Wendigo at this point.

Last edited:
I'm totally fine with Hulk in cameos and Avenger flicks.

Still ain't that fond of Ruffalo :lol:

I'm guessing if he signed one of those long contracts too and that's why he's in Ragnarok.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out Iron Man 3.

I hate that movie and it was a critical and commercial success

I don't even know a person in real life who likes it

its not hard to figure out at all.

the stuff you guys keep complaining about, the average movie goer couldnt care less about.

but you dudes keep trying to fit a square peg through a round hole.

(for the comprehension challenged)
EYE didnt like Ironman 3 either, but i understand the dynamics that made it a success.

:lol: this ol miserable grumpy *** *****. This how he AGREES with you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom