WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You troll a lot.
I troll never. I speak facts. I'm troling, yet a high majority of your posts don't even be about the movies.
laugh.gif

Could go for a honey maple turkey breast on white bread with bacon, mayo, honey mustard, banana peppers, spinach/tomato, salt/pepper/oil/vinegar

Last edited:
My list:

1) CW
2) A1
3) IM
4) GOTG
5) WS
6) AOU
7) Strange
8) Antman
9) Hulk
10) IM2
11) Cap1
12) Thor2
13) Thor1
14) IM3

Couldn't the Extremis people breathe fire in the comics? It was more the randomness of the firebreathing and Rhodey's comment after that pissed me off.

Marvel really hit us with the okie doke with IM3 :lol:

Couldn't the Extremis people breathe fire in the comics? It was more the randomness of the firebreathing and Rhodey's comment after that pissed me off.

Marvel really hit us with the okie doke with IM3 :lol:

Need to give it to my dude favreau and let him do work

Last edited:
civil war was great with all the characters meshed into a movie but winter soldier is still a better movie.

I haven't been following any message board stuff about the movie. Saw it last night. Do people really think it was good?

Like I feel that the first half was solid, then I felt like it was a speed run to the end. Half the movie felt missing. Characters weren't really given any depth. Like what are Mordo's drives or what happened in his past. Besides 1 throwaway line about strange and the dr woman( forgot her name) their relationship seemed not really there. How many lines did the villain even have.

I just felt that a good half of the movie was missing

The visuals were fantastic, but some of the early action scenes just left me lost. It was zoomed in fighting, with quick cuts and spinning cameras and characters with dark clothing against dark backgrounds. Just not good directing from a visual standpoint

Also I'm not sure if I like Sherlock As strange or not. I feel like he was channeling way to much RDJ in the performance( I'm not saying the character isn't like that in comics, just that you don't need two of the same character in the MCU). 3/5

Back
Top Bottom