WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Exactly! A friend of mine even pointed out that it could've been Banner's choice to get sent into space, in order to remove himself as a potential danger, or just have them need to launch him into space with Ultron at the end of the film. That way, you have Ultron still being out there with the chance of returning and can send Banner off towards Planet Hulk. The fact that they chose not to do this, when the actor himself has even expressed interest in doing a Planet Hulk film annoys the hell out of me.

Only other thing I wanted from the Thor visions was a shot of Loki sitting on Odin's throne.
:smokin :smokin :smokin

Marvel can't just do a solo Hulk movie. They don't own all the rights to the character.

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/13/mark-ruffalo-says-marvel-doesnt-have-rights-to-do-a-solo-hulk-mo/

Tony doesn't need anybody on his side when he can just dispatch his iron legion.

The iron legion vs everyone else would be BOOOORRRRINNNNNG

Tony doesn't need anybody on his side when he can just dispatch his iron legion.

hmm so more scenes of avengers fighting armies of robots? sounds fun
Of course it would be boring but they need numbers and something to destroy. There's not going to be enough heroes.

Plus going by what's established, why wouldn't tony use them. I mean he creates them for this reason

Last edited:

hmm so more scenes of avengers fighting armies of robots? sounds fun

word, man. We've already seen the Avengers fight Ultron's minions, I don't need to see it again.

And just a thought, how cool would it be if in CW, Peter's still in his homemade starter outfit and then Tony gives him the Spider Armor and he doesn't get the classic suit until joining Cap's side? :smokin

Exactly! A friend of mine even pointed out that it could've been Banner's choice to get sent into space, in order to remove himself as a potential danger, or just have them need to launch him into space with Ultron at the end of the film. That way, you have Ultron still being out there with the chance of returning and can send Banner off towards Planet Hulk. The fact that they chose not to do this, when the actor himself has even expressed interest in doing a Planet Hulk film annoys the hell out of me.

Only other thing I wanted from the Thor visions was a shot of Loki sitting on Odin's throne.
:smokin :smokin :smokin

Marvel can't just do a solo Hulk movie. They don't own all the rights to the character.

http://comicbook.com/2015/04/13/mark-ruffalo-says-marvel-doesnt-have-rights-to-do-a-solo-hulk-mo/

Damn, makes sense though. But it took them forever to get Spider-Man and now they already have a film planned for him. They should either come to another agreement or work on getting Hulk back entirely. Planet Hulk needs to happen on the big screen in my lifetime.

Last edited:
I would hope they have it to where spiderman is essentially persuaded to join Stark but then sees Tony's views as flawed and joins Cap. Sprinkle in an Iron Spider suit. Also I would want Panther to be neutral, kind've like a medium ground. I'm just really intrigued as to how they introduce spiderman...maybe SHIELD starts finding "super humans" around the world and try to recruit and Tony does the same once he starts backing the registration act? I don't know.

As far as PH, Marvel can save it for a phase 4. I would like for there to be an illuminati in the MCU though it won't be 100% like the comics. They could incorporate them into sending Hulk away

Spiderman and Black Panther are probably joining Tony's team by default given they're the only ones who aren't familiar with him.

War Machine is dude's best friend so he's going to change sides as well

War machine isn't gonna change sides. That's gonna be a major sub plot. IM fighting his bbf WM. can't wait

How can anybody be on Tony's team after AoU? :lol:
I just realized that's what next year will actually be :smokin

I think marvel original plan before they announced the bat vs sup movie was to do a normal cap movie.

But when DC tried to do this hero vs hero thing, marvel was like "oh word?, we can do it too, but with Spider man"

Marvel going for DC jugular

I don't think they're using every hero for CW.. My guess are they will probably sideline all of the op powered ones like Hulk, SW, Thor, Vision

My guess is Iron Man, War Machine, Spidey, Black Panther vs Cap, Black Widow, Falcon, Hawkeye

4 on 4

Cap's crew will be underdogs.. In the end, someone on Tony's side will defect, hopefully Spidey to make it more even.

Last edited:
Ant Man bouta pick a side in Civil War too. just know

I can see him being on Tony's side. I'm curious as to what his post credits scene will involve. Maybe Lang reading a Daily Bugle newspaper with the headline that says first ants, now Spiders are being seen or something :lol:

I don't think they're using every hero for CW.. My guess are they will probably sideline all of the op powered ones like Hulk, So, Thor, Vision

My guess is Iron Man, War Machine, Spidey, Black Panther vs Cap, Black Widow, Falcon, Hawkeye

4 on 4

Cap's crew will be underdogs.. In the end, someone on Tony's side will defect, hopefully Spidey to make it more even.

I could see Thor's Ragnarok movie taking place while Civil War's going on. It's save a Hemsworth appearance for another movie that he doesn't really need to be in.

Last edited:
I think Wasp is supposed to be super old.. I think Evangeline Lilly's character is the daughter of Wasp and the original Ant Man

I also was thinking about if Marvel would've went with substituting Black Widow and Hawkeye with Antman and Wasp in Avengers 1 how different would that ...and A2 wouldve been. I like hawkeye and romanoff in the comics but in the films there seems to be no real stories for them. They're just there. If they had Ant man and wasp already apart of Shield when fury recruited Tony and introduced them in A1 (also leaving BW out of IM 2 could've mad that film better) the films would've been much better. We could've had the relationship dynamic between them, ultron's real creator, we wouldn't have needed an Antman standalone....eh

^After seeing the Daredevil series (Which is ******* phenomonal, everyone that hasn't seen it needs to go do so right now.) I became convinced that both Widow and Hawkeye would've done far better on a netflix series than on the big screen. Character's like them are needed I think, but the series setting provides room for stories on a lesser scale, more suited to their abilities.

Ya'll cray, BW is getting more developed every film. And Hawkeye was great in this.

Peter might not join anyside. He could easily be as neutral as BP.
Repped, BW and Hawk may have not had their own movie, but tis great to see the chacters evolved through the various flims.

also @lamekilla  I didn't realize that Widow and Hawkeye essentially replaced Ant-man and Wasp from the original team. Good catch, that's why they cancelled EMH cartoon and replaced it with Aevnegers Assemble, so ti could have more relevance to the movies.

Maybe in the beginning Marvell didn't want to take that huge risk on creating a Ant-man movie initially, so they went with safer and easier characters, that wouldn't need high tech special effects like ant-man and wasp

its all making sense now

Since it's a much younger Peter, I can see dude just geeking out at Stark and going nuts once offered the Iron Spidey armor and then joins him. I am curious how big of a role he will have since he did start with IM then switched later on.

I still feel like BP will get most of Spidey's comic role.

They aint gonna unmask a child. Unmasking a world leader who's country is trying to establish diplomatic relations with the rest of the world makes a lot more sense.

I really feel like the heart of CW won't be about unmasking anybody anyway. Secret identities are unimportant in the mcu.

They can still make Spidey important by tipping the scales in a fight (depending on whose team he chooses) , especially if Cap's team is going to be the underdog that I think they'll turn out to be.

I would geek out if Cap's team is losing and being overwhelmed, but in the last second Spidey has a change of heart and even out the field Lol

This is all assuming the teams are what I think they are and the juiced up characters are sidelined, of course.

Last edited:
I'll add the question Marks.

Come on fellas, let's atleast wait to see both films.
Since you asked. For the simple fact that Marvel already has a ridiculous universe already set in place. By the time this movie comes out there are already 12 movies, 4-5 tv shows that it could draw a backstory from AND they are now introducing arguably the most popular in the world SPIDER MAN. (and my favorite Black Panther)

Don't get me wrong, Bat vs Super is gonna be popping like 9/10 popping, but Civil War is gonna be 11/10

(sidenote, if Marvel can pull off a politically important Black Panther movie that deals with oppression and exploitation of African resources, I will name my first born "Marvel")

Back
Top Bottom