WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'm watching IM3 currently I haven't seen it since it came back out on DVD

Its just meh. I enjoyed it in theaters and all that and it has a few laughs but it just didn't have the it factor

IM2 is cool to me *ye shrug*

Its just meh. I enjoyed it in theaters and all that and it has a few laughs but it just didn't have the it factor

No Marvel movie is "meh" to me. I enjoy every single one of them to different degrees.

IM2 was an enjoyable film, it wasnt IM1 but it was still fun, IM3 was just a big let down to me, I cant even say I emjoyed the film

No Marvel movie is "meh" to me. I enjoy every single one of them to different degrees.

Okay 'meh' comparatively

I still enjoy it enough to give it rewatches

Sure about that?

You say 'meh' so much every time I see that word, I think of you

No brokeback
Was that a response to me? I'm not sure I use meh much at all online (never in real life) Hell, I don't even post that much 
laugh.gif

Sure about that?

You say 'meh' so much every time I see that word, I think of you

No brokeback
I may say it about certain elements of all their films and the Thor films, but as a whole, I still enjoyed them all. Xcept IM2. In my theatre, folks had a good time watching IM3.

Last edited:
Thor

Thor 2

Iron Man 2

Cap 1

Chill homie
Huh? I don't go into these movies expecting Academy award winning type plots and performances.

I legit enjoyed all those movies you stated. I'm biased because comic book movies are still my favorite. But this thread is for expressing opinions isn't it
laugh.gif

A movie not being "Meh" doesn't mean it has to have Academy Award winning plots wtf
laugh.gif
Uh, I expressed my opinion, stating what I enjoyed. 

And you hit me back with a list of movie YOU regard to be **** . Also advising me to "chill homie"

You sir, need to chill. It is just my opinion afterall.

I wasn't crazy about the beginnings to Thor 2 but I have no issues with any of the other movies mentioned

I found them all to be pretty entertaining

Of the 11 marvel movies that came out, IM3 is the only one on my **** list

A1, AoU, IM, Cap 2, Gotg are on my :wow: list

Everything else, kinda falls in the middle

Uh, I expressed my opinion, stating what I enjoyed. 

And you hit me back with a list of movie YOU regard to be **** . Also advising me to "chill homie"

You sir, need to chill. It is just my opinion afterall.

Your opinion is wrong sir

Thor 1 has been scientifically proven to be molecularly comparable to feces.

Do ya googles

Last edited:
Eh none of the MCU movies had me like this is the worst **** ever except IM2. Plus it was a disappointment.

There's stuff that was forgettable (Thor 2, IM3) and then stuff that was painfully mediocre (Cap1, Thor1)

The rest are good to great.

I felt mad disappointed with IM3, but it's overall an "okay" film. It was filled with blantant political critisms and became way too forced. Didn't feel like a movie, compared to Cap2 or AoU which handled current themes right.

Imo IM2 is a way interesting film, but not as watchable. Mickey's character was dope

All in all, Thor is the only turrible Marvel film. I don't know how anyone could watch it.

Back
Top Bottom