WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

My huge question is. When you really do the MCU X-Men. What era are you going with? so tricky to me. Do we go with original
Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, and Angel. Or we jump straight to the 90s era.

I’d like to start things from scratch then build up. You can have Disney + series of X-men characters. Be like What If. But each episode gives a character back story, get you to love the character, understand and see how they get into the X-Mansion. Just my point of view. I understand people love Wolverine and Storm, hell Gambit always been my favorite. I’d like to see an origin before they just pop up.

Just my opinion.

My huge question is. When you really do the MCU X-Men. What era are you going with? so tricky to me. Do we go with original
Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Beast, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, and Angel. Or we jump straight to the 90s era.

I’d like to start things from scratch then build up. You can have Disney + series of X-men characters. Be like What If. But each episode gives a character back story, get you to love the character, understand and see how they get into the X-Mansion. Just my point of view. I understand people love Wolverine and Storm, hell Gambit always been my favorite. I’d like to see an origin before they just pop up.

Just my opinion.
Fozz Fozz favorite director Joss Whedon will uncancel himself and weasel his way back in to retell his Astonishing X-men run

Just my opinion.

They will prolly be established already.

Like How FF4 will already be established as heroes and celebs.

Though some of yall would like these. Some of the team I have.

IMG_4289.jpeg
IMG_4290.jpeg
IMG_4292.jpeg
IMG_4293.jpeg
IMG_4294.jpeg
IMG_4291.jpeg

Last edited:

Just my opinion.

They already have an alternative universe with Beast and Charles Xavier based on the end of The Marvels and with everything ending up in Secret Wars they can honestly do whatever and kill that universe off and do a reset after that film kinda like they'll do for Fantastic Four.

Season two is already written. Just a matter if they want to go with that guy's stories or start from scratch.

Thought they said they’ve already began production on season two before he was fired and he was in the middle of writing season three?

Woke up and watched at 6 am. My thoughts

1. Cyclops getting mental buns from Madeline is crazy 😂. He preferred her to Jean in every way

2. Gumbo is a real one he deserved better than Variant Kim Mulkey.

3. That Magnuson Rogue dance scene was too hot for TV. They probably smashed off camera

4. Logan should've been more aggressive in shooting his shot.

5. I bet the reporter called Cyclops X a "Mutie"

6. Sentinals are my favorite part of the show. The new design makes them way more formidable than they were in the OG series.

7. I guess not all Omega Level Threats are the same. 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom