WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

IM almost destroyed the world in one movie too :smile:

Man, I hope you guys have your coping mechanisms down to a T, cuz you're going to need it when IM takes that L this May :smile:

Last edited:

Man, I hope you guys have your coping mechanisms down to a T, cuz you're going to need it when IM takes that L this May :smile:

And made up for it 100000x fold by creating Vision

Meaning he succeeded in doing what he set out to do anyway: used the scepter to create a protector for Earth

Last edited:
Yall dudes have to keep in mind it's your choice. You don't have to see all of the movie art, teasers, trailers, etc. Yall choose to look at it all. You spoil yourselves and then complain about too much promo and that they showed too much when perhaps you may have simply went looking for too much :lol:

I don't mind it myself but I'm aware of it which is why I haven't been all up in the Star Wars thread. I'm not gonna be all up in the Prometheus sequel thread either. I don't go looking for Star Trek spoilers despite being really hyped for this sequel. Same for a few other franchises. Sometimes it's good to come in blind and everything will be fresh to you.

I always thought it should he this simple. I only watch one trailer and done with the rest.

Last edited:
I always thought it should he this simple. I only watch one trailer and done with the rest.

its really not that simple though, when you're just watching tv and not really paying attention then a commercial comes on. or you sign on to talk about something in a thread and someone is blabbing about the content before you even realize you were reading about this.

They stuff it in to your eyes like dude said about Straight outta compton

its really not that simple though, when you're just watching tv and not really paying attention then a commercial comes on. or you sign on to talk about something in a thread and someone is blabbing about the content before you even realize you were reading about this.

They stuff it in to your eyes like dude said about Straight outta compton
It is that simple. Stop coming to NT and keep your tv off until premiere night.

Really though commercials shouldn't count. How else you gonna know release date? How much does a commercial spoil anyway? They're 30secs to a minute. Just change the channel when it comes on. At best you'll know explosions are in the movie.

As for NT, I've never accidentally read spoilers on here. Yall dudes just tempting yourselves and then get mad and want to take it out on somebody else.

Ehh, not giving him points for that :tongue:
Picking and choosing :lol: :smh:

It is that simple. Stop coming to NT and keep your tv off until premiere night.

As for NT, I've never accidentally read spoilers on here. Yall dudes just tempting yourselves and then get mad and want to take it out on somebody else.
Picking and choosing :lol: :smh:
because people on here always use spoiler tags :stoneface:

this is the only form of "social media" I have. so yea i stay on NT for the laughs, debates, pics, chicks.

kinda hard to "stop coming to NT"

Meaning he succeeded in doing what he set out to do anyway: used the scepter to create a protector for Earth

Bingo. Iron Man (And, as everyone constantly forgets, Bruce Banner) created Ultron. Which was a direct result of Scarlet Witch ******* with his mind. He then stepped up and (Again, along with Bruce Banner) made the solution to the problem that he himself created. ****, he's also the one who came up with the way to destroy Ultron's meteor, while Cap is standing around talking about not letting people die. Steve is trash :smh:

Bingo. Iron Man (And, as everyone constantly forgets, Bruce Banner) created Ultron. Which was a direct result of Scarlet Witch ******* with his mind. He then stepped up and (Again, along with Bruce Banner) made the solution to the problem that he himself created. ****, he's also the one who came up with the way to destroy Ultron's meteor, while Cap is standing around talking about not letting people die. Steve is trash :smh:

I agree with all except for that last part. :lol:

seriously, there should be a thread for Marvel Future Fight.

The game is SO addictive, and time consuming.

its kind of hard to avoid every commercial, trailer, set shot. between NT, FB, IG, friends, theres always stuff leaked before the movie.

what i meant by my comment is like how the trailers pretty much showed alot of the Hulk/Hulkbuster fight, Ultrons different forms, things like that. they could of saved some of that to surprise us. dont get me wrong i watched because i wanted to, but theres just some things that should be saved for the actual movie.

so like with Spider-Man, he shouldnt be shown really. especially not in costume, maybe some smart alec remarks or something to let us know its him (we all know its Tom Holland) but surprise us with the suit atleast. not everything needs to be shown in the trailer.

i like how they did Vision in the trailer, i forget which one it was but the one where he opens his eyes at the end.

EDIT.

ya talking about dudes caping for Cap yet Iron Man initially wanted to blast the rock out the sky killing millions but thats cool though right? :rolleyes

Last edited:
She just crushed a clock like a cracker, and you want me to put my piece in that hand? Finna come back with a nub. Might as well hit up Lorena Bobbit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom