WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

NYCC 2015: BRYAN CRANSTON REVEALS THE MARVEL VILLAIN HE WANTS TO PLAY

Remember how Bryan Cranston recently said he'd like to play a "nasty" Marvel villain? He just revealed who he has in mind.

During a panel for his new show SuperMansion at New York Comic-Con - moderated by IGN's Eric Goldman - Cranston revealed he'd like to play Mr. Sinister.

"What do you think?" he asked the crowd, which preceded to go wild.
I could see it working but **** FOX, they'd botch it.

But even then I don't know if they'd be ready to take on the convolutedness and weirdness of Mr. Sinister. He's super genius, experiments on himself, weird obsession with Summers family and Grey family cuz apparently they have such good x-genetics, and the albino look with vampire fangs for teeth is just a lot :lol:

Man even the big name actors are thirst trapping about these Marvel/DC roles

Next thing you know he's gonna be posting a pic of the Marvel Studios building on his Instagram going "Business meeting.... #acting #marvelcomics #mcu"

Last edited:
Hold up, medusa is the cousin of black bolt and maximus? If they want to give a movie that GOT feel then they already got the incest element. marvel will definitely leave that out though, they don't want to get blamed for kids thinking it's ok to want your cousins.

Wow, there was someone in a 9.5 foot tall full on Hulkbuster cosplay at NYCC :wow:

Seeing that cosplay up close would've been worth the price of admission :frown:

This is worthless without video. Lemme see if I can share lol

Last edited:
Nice. I didn't see him when I went. Must've been hell if he wanted to walk through the crowds or he could've just shoved everyone to the side like a boss.

Zik, you do make a point about how there didn't seem to be much of a difference between how Cap was taking out the Ultrons and how Thor was taking them out. Thor should be able to take out twenty in a sec lol
this is something DC needs to get right

ill be mad if superman doesnt make everything look super easy compared to everyone else 

Hold up, medusa is the cousin of black bolt and maximus? If they want to give a movie that GOT feel then they already got the incest element. marvel will definitely leave that out though, they don't want to get blamed for kids thinking it's ok to want your cousins.
All of the royal family are cousins :lol: Except for Medusa and Crystal being sisters, Black Bolt and Maximus being brothers, and Triton and Karnak being brothers. Gorgon is the only one without a sibling.

That keep it in the family stuff to keep the royal lineage going is prevalent in just about all royalty in human cultures especially if the focus is having a son. I figure Kirby was just going for that feel. Definitely GoT worthy though :lol:

I'm looking at how Inhumans are portrayed in Agents of Trash and it's looking like a Heroes style only one goofy *** power type of deal

I'm still intrigued by this movie tho. I presume the actual COOL characters are NDAed for TV appearances (and rightfully so)

Hulk is rumored for Ragnarok :nthat:

And the daredevil 2 teaser has been released

Last edited:
this is something DC needs to get right

ill be mad if superman doesnt make everything look super easy compared to everyone else 

The JL on the whole are more powerful though so it shouldn't be an issue
I thought they did a great job in man of steel to show his power.

I feel like he's going to hold back in next years movie. If he hits batman the way he hit Zod Bruce would be a puddle of blood and bone

never seen a single piece of merch with him wearing that.

Been reading Infinity again and couldn't remember where he got it from

Back
Top Bottom