WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Interested to see how Ragnarok's story will pan out and how Banner/Hulk will get to Asgard.

I know ive said this before.. but I really wish marvel would have structured thor a hell of a lot better.. introduced the enchantress and executioner to some degree in the 1st movie, which would have been building towards surtur in the 3rd movie

you can still have loki end up on the throne and him being over his head which leads to asgard being vulnerable.. and thus surtur attacking (and enchantress playing a role with that)

hint at fan favorite beta ray bill to some degree early, maybe an end credit scene.. and he can be in the 2nd movie too.. and you can steal from "hulk vs" movie and have loki bring in hulk and try to control him as an act of desperation when surtur attacks (and that backs fires) 

I'm hoping that Banner will be Hulk for 90-95 of the Ragnarok movie, maybe 100.

Best way to get the most out of the comedy. And also I imagine Hulk would have better chemistry with Thor.

Everything I read about the new FF movie leads me to believe that they didn't care. ej. How the film was rushed, continuity issues like Susan Storm's hair, etc. Straight up sounded like Fox just put up the movie to keep the rights.
before the "one year later" shows up on the screen it isn't THAT terrible of a movie.. it has it's issues, but you can still see a workable film.. very different than the usual comicbook movie, but better than any of the wolverine movies to date

but that version obviously went down a path they weren't willing to continue on.. so they completely change things up at that "one year later" point and it just made it a complete  shhhhhhh show

I think of that first story book referred to in the movie elf, where james caan's character just says screw it their kids they wont notice and signs off on the book with missing pages amongst other issues

Last edited:
I suggested them throwing Hulk into Ragnarok and blending the stories :lol:

Just acknowledging the fact that a PH film doesn't sound like the smartest move on paper.. GOTG didn't either and it turned out to be great but that doesn't automatically sign me up for the rest of Marvel's future flicks.

Biggest question i have about it is how does it advance their overall story. Seems like they're entering a point where every standalone has major significance in expanding the overarching plot and i personally don't know how Planet Hulk will do that.

I imagine a situation where he's sent off somewhere and they use this as a way to crossover some of the cosmic stuff with what's going on here. Could be something with the inhumans, or he crosses path with the Guardians... hell i could even see something where he's sent to Asgard and they make a Hulk/Thor buddy film :lol:

Don't have the slightest idea but i'm interested in seeing where they take this.

Marvel been listening 8)

I love the rivalry/brotherhood they have in Avengers Assemble.

Catching up on the last couple pages. Y'all dudes are wildin saying Thor will disappoint, I personally think Thor will probably be one of the best movies of phase 3.

All I saw was Hulk is in the process of being in Thor Ragnarok not that it'll be a buddy film :lol:

That was somebody's suggestion.

Might get to see Hulk lift Mjolnir

If Hulk lifts up Thor who happens to have the hammer in his hands, does it mean Hulk is lifting it also?
It's funny watching yall go through the initial mental loops all fans have been through when they try to get around this worthiness enchantment, especially when it comes to Hulk and Thor :lol:

Bro, i was just messing around :lol:

Saw that question asked on Big Bang Theory.

Last edited:
There are entire forums dedicated tot hat topic is all I'm saying and now tumblrs :lol: Big part of the battleboard stuff.

That's a perfect example though, a few of the writers are probably hardcore nerds when it comes to that or got it from some they know.

Back
Top Bottom