WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

So does Jessica Jones know Peter Parker in this or what
laugh.gif
 why would she ?

Don't think they will draw a connection to JJ and Peter. First of all, look at the age gap.

In whatever comic source that JJ and Peter knew each other, they went to the same school. Same age and all that.

Feige shelled out some dough, that's a 2011 pair and not the universal rep...

Last edited:
Already feel like Purple Man is gon be a better villain than Kingpin. Didn't think I'd be this excited for JJ.

Daredevil was a really good series but that last episode was terrible

Hated how they made Kingpin look in that joint

If he doesn't look like and cry like a big infant then he'll definitely be better than kingpin.

Last edited:
Ya'll crazy. I like to think of his arc as his origin story. Bruh can't be Kingpin in a day. Besides, most villains are one dimensional. It was nice to see one that showed a little emotion.

Last edited:
shorty just had him way too sprung :lol:

I can't remember what happened to Vanessa after that poisoning thing. Did she survive?

Last edited:
My problem with Fisk is that he always sounded constipated. His anger stems from his inability to pass those omlets.

I feel like all bad guys sound like that these days...
whats weirder I think Bale Started it as a good guy in Batman

and UK actors
(cough Rick Grimes)

Last edited:
My problem with Fisk is that he always sounded constipated. His anger stems from his inability to pass those omlets.

Lmao, real talk.

At first, I was thinking that was maybe just how the actor speaks at this point in his life. But come to watch the same actor in Jurassic World, he was talking just fine. I was a little ticked :lol:

watching Cap 2 again (my fav so far :smokin)

does it make me a bad person that I agree with Hydra's POV?

Back
Top Bottom