WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Where are you getting 16 hours from they interacted with each other at various points throughout the season
I already explained it was sarcasm when asked about that same comment a few pages back.

Point being whatever amount of time they spent together in the few months this show took place over isnt enough.
2 months is plenty of time to start a relationship 

2 months is plenty of time to start a relationship 

And be head over heels in love?
sick.gif
i would say most relationships where too people feel that way about eachother happen within two months of seeing eachother 

i would say most relationships where too people feel that way about eachother happen within two months of seeing eachother 

Till the upcoming divorce 3 years later, when she took you for half your cash like an idiot after playing the long game. Now your mortgage checks are bouncing because all these females who stay tahm bout they want equality love them alimony checks. You dont see your kids, out of no fault of your own, but you are still labeled a deadbeat dad. Then she looks for her next victim and takes her sweet time with him. She doesnt want to lose her student loan paymentsalimony. Yet those simps dont learn that 2 months aint enough. But what can you do. Cant help those who dont want to be helped.

Either way even if they were head over heels in love, how would i know. Story lacked develpoment for me to reach that conclusion

Till the upcoming divorce 3 years later, when she took you for half your cash like an idiot after playing the long game. Now your mortgage checks are bouncing because all these females who stay tahm bout they want equality love them alimony checks. You dont see your kids, out of no fault of your own, but you are still labeled a deadbeat dad. Then she looks for her next victim and takes her sweet time with him. She doesnt want to lose her student loan paymentsalimony. Yet those simps dont learn that 2 months aint enough. But what can you do. Cant help those who dont want to be helped.

Either way even if they were head over heels in love, how would i know. Story lacked develpoment for me to reach that conclusion
who hurt you? 
laugh.gif

do you really think a guy like kingpin will care about the law when an ex is asking him for half?

she would probably end up in the middle of a lake somewhere if that happened 

who hurt you? :lol:

No one. Only person's college I am paying for is my own. I dont need to go through something myself to learn a lesson. I dont need to get married to see everything wrong with the entire institution as it currently exist. If anything all those alimony payments benefit me. I don't have to pay for **** for all these soon to be divorced women........

.....jk. I would never date a girl in her 30s

Last edited:

who hurt you? :lol:
:rofl:

I'm sayin' Son has such bitter views against women.
do you really think a guy like kingpin will care about the law when an ex is asking him for half?

That's another thing.

It's like dudes can't step back and realize it's a story and there are certain trappings the characters can't escape. Like S5 of DD is gonna have Vanessa divorce Fisk and take all his money and leave him poor. I mean c'mon now :lol: :smh:

Truth of the matter is, she's probably going to die at some point or they'll kill her kid to make her even more evil.

This nonsense about taking money comes from a dude with problems.

Last edited:

Most sensical thing said in the last 5 pages. Didn't even think about that. Don't excuse his simpin tho.

Last edited:
She can still use his resources while they are are in a seemingly happy relationship. He wont be broke but he would've taken a huge L.

so you dont plan to have kids? 

No. I'd rather enjoy my life.

If I change my mind then there's adoption. I dont give two ***** about passing down dna nonsense. But I can understand why people do. It's hardwired into us. Few of us are better at reversing this programming. Even as a kid I knew if I was going to have a kid it would be adopted.

For now tho, i'd rather be Super Uncle to my nieces and nephews.

Last edited:
they also had the flashbacks of his dad beating his mom which are part of the reason why he doesn't want to be as dominant around her as he is around everyone else 

He runs or would be running a criminal empire. You don't make the money to just watch it collect dust.

So what if the woman that's gonna be his wife spends some of it? And going off what we saw it'd be Fisk spending money to make Vanessa happy? Where is the L? I mean just because that's not how you would do it doesn't have anything to do with how he goes about things.

So blotters wants a good love story that HE can relate to...ok got it...

Wrong again. I like all the other love stories in the show. Hell I like all GoT love stories so far and I can't relate to ******* my sister, selling my sister for an army, "kidnapping" a girl to take to my kingdom or nothing else like that.

It ain't about me relating to it or not it's about it being trash.

Last edited:
but he's a super awkward guy with a lot of power. what do you expect him to do?

its not like he's going to be tony stark around the ladies, smashing and not catching feelings 

its not like he's going to be tony stark around the ladies, smashing and not catching feelings 

Be more cautious. That's all I was saying when this argument started. No matter what you say about him people who attain wealth know what to be cautious of. And if females didnt like him before, as some of you said was the case. Then he'd know whatsup.

Be more cautious. That's all I was saying when this argument started. No matter what you say about him people who attain wealth know what to be cautious of. And if females didnt like him before, as some of you said was the case. Then he'd know whatsup.
but what does he need to be cautious of? he's enjoying his time with her and if things go south he can make her vanish from existence. seems pretty low risk high reward to me 

and when it comes to love people are known to irrationally think "you are the one", you could say its a character flaw but its not bad writing 

All this arguing about Kingpin's love life. Smh. Can't wait till Purple Man takes over and violates people with no regard..as a villain should :pimp:

Purple Man knows no love, just evil :smokin

If you villain right, there's no room for love

And an added bonus, don't think Purple Man stutters either :pimp:

Last edited:
All this arguing about Kingpin's love life. Smh. Can't wait till Purple Man takes over and violates people with no regard..as a villain should :pimp:

Purple Man knows no love, just evil :smokin

If you villain right, there's no room for love

And an added bonus, don't think Purple Man stutters either :pimp:

The purple man is going to be a serious problem. Ike Perlmuter taking a swing at feige with Jessica Jones :smokin

Back
Top Bottom