WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

him pulling that stunt of thinking he's like a real awesome actor now has me losing respect for him.

...........hail hydra

Last edited:
Ah. There's the D Rose jokes I'm used to getting. It's ok. I'm just chilling, cashing my checks and playing ball for a living, b.

I'm probably not going to be posting as much now that the season is starting. I'm going to be healthy this time, I can feel it.

Last edited:
Ah. There's the D Rose jokes I'm used to getting. It's ok. I'm just chilling, cashing my checks and playing ball for a living, b.

I'm probably not going to be posting as much now that the season is starting. I'm going to be healthy this time, I can feel it.

We'll see you later this season. On the bench in a 3 piece suit

Last edited:
Saw this thread jumped, thought maybe there was some exciting, breaking news or awesome discussion.

Boy was I disappointed 
laugh.gif

Saw this thread jumped, thought maybe there was some exciting, breaking news or awesome discussion.

Boy was I disappointed 
laugh.gif
You haven't been entertained at all? Not even a little bit?

You got Amel creating a Cap account, the Fisk/Vanessa Drama, and now DRose jokes. How could you have not been entertained?

You already did lose though :lol:

I know being a man out of time, denial is harder to avoid.

Last edited:
I wouldn't trade Clint anyway. He's a solid young American, holding down two jobs at Shield and with the Avengers and still has time for his wife and children in that quaint house in the country.

The American dream :smokin

He is the real MVP.

Back
Top Bottom