WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

My biggest issue with Thor and kinda the marvel universe on the whole.. The same long term building plan the used prior to avengers should have been applied to the individual films, so you have the ongoing situation within the whole universe

So with Thor.. They should have introduced the enchantress and executioner and built towards surtur is the big bad game for the 3rd film.. You can have characters being introduced or having minor roles in the 1st and 2nd films that ended up being big in later films.. Instead of constant one off guys

Also wish they built up the other agencies like how they did with hydra.. Like AIM and you can eventually have MODOK.. Then you can do a masters of evil sorta story as an avengers movie

I feel like that's what Agents of shield should be for from now on, after Daisy gets her own show, use AOS to build up the rest of the marvel world.

AoS is a spy show with Marvel wild stuff and super powers. That's what it should be.

Who said Daisy is getting her own show? :lol: :nerd:

Daisy should get her own show

On the Internet

Rated xxx

21 and over only

The first episode is her getting captured by Hydra

:nerd:

*edit

Sorry, it's just the shogun in me talking

Last edited:
My biggest issue with Thor and kinda the marvel universe on the whole.. The same long term building plan the used prior to avengers should have been applied to the individual films, so you have the ongoing situation within the whole universe

So with Thor.. They should have introduced the enchantress and executioner and built towards surtur is the big bad game for the 3rd film.. You can have characters being introduced or having minor roles in the 1st and 2nd films that ended up being big in later films.. Instead of constant one off guys

Also wish they built up the other agencies like how they did with hydra.. Like AIM and you can eventually have MODOK.. Then you can do a masters of evil sorta story as an avengers movie

People already conplain that these are setup films.

It'd be funny if they had the balls to just bring him in.

To me at this point, he'd fare better as a solo hero sort of, no big team really. Still can't really pin down which hero he should be if he's gonna be that. Then there's him possibly being a villain which would show his range if he has it.

i cant think of any other black hero or villian he could/should be though. as long as it's not lame spidey villian or something. They'd have to turn a reg white villian black imo to get him something good. unless they put him in costume.

or Phase 3 James Rhodes???

Last edited:
Make him electro and give his skin the nike galaxy print treatment like they did with jaime.

10606235_1666580400265699_1236542077708057113_n.jpg

View media item 1850794
1157566_1666866823570390_346186785866086019_n.jpg

0neAHGT.gif

Last edited:
i cant think of any other black hero or villian he could/should be though. as long as it's not lame spidey villian or something. They'd have to turn a reg white villian black imo to get him something good. unless they put him in costume.

or Phase 3 James Rhodes???
No reason to change Rhodes.

They can make him some legacy character though and prop that hero up higher or create and Inhuman character just for him.

I'd say Josiah X and definitely not Patriot (really dislike that character).

Overall though, I've never been a fan of the overly patriotic superhero. It's like half of the sell is you have to send some message. Plus it reeks of an old age of the war days where being patriotic was an in thing to be and readers really enjoyed.

It's a real shame when you look at the lack of black heroes in comics and the variety.

saw antman again today. paul rudd killed it. looking forward to seeing antman in civil war.

i hope cap doesnt get the cap (you saw what i did there spongebobsmug.jpg). i have a feeling the movie will be different than the comics. i remember reading that they take
concepts from the comics but make their own interpretation :nerd:

Yes, that's what they've done with every MCU movie and tv show. Nothing has been exactly like the comics from beginning to end when it comes to details.

Back
Top Bottom