WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

BP is too smart to be the leader of an African nation and side with the American government
I'm pretty sure there's two sides to Black Panther. The politician sees why he should side with Tony on this. If you agree with Batman about Superman, how could you be on Captain America's side? It's about the same thing; Unchecked power.

Also, you forget about Winter Soldier. Black Panther is obviously after him. If you notice, that scene where he's running in the tunnel and Captain America is chasing him, Black Panther is chasing Winter Soldier. Winter Soldier is frantically looking back running while Black Panther is after him.

Peopld keep saying Scarlet Witch is the most important player on Captain America's team. While that might be true, I think everyone is overlooking Ant Man. You've seen what he could do in his film versus Falcon. He also has the ability to turn into Giant Man in this film. If he can miniaturize and expand into Giant Man the same way he did in Ant Man, he's going to be a bit of a headache.

Like I've said before, with all this said, if it were an open field with no corners and so, even without Vision, Iron Man's team takes this. Black Panther himself can should be able take Captain America or Winter Soldier (definitely). If his vibranium is like the comics or cartoon, he could easily emit sound waves that will pin Scarlet Witch to the ground similar to Hawkeye's arrow in Age of Ultron. He's a master of pressure points and could bring Giant Man down as he's done (Even in Giant Man form he can still be taken down as if he were regular Ant Man). Then it's just a case of Iron Man and War Machine taking out Falcon and Hawkeye, although in an open field, Hawkeye becomes even more dangerous.

Still, this is a match of brawn vs brain and brawn (armors). There's not a single above average intellect on Captain America's team (it's not Hank Pym's Ant Man nor the intelligent version of Falcon). Chess not checkers.

Yes, it's a team full of heart, but since people are using basketball references, it's Allen Iverson and the 76ers versus the Lakers.
i dont agree with batman though, batman should not even be in the same conversation as superman. dont compare a man to a god 

Jessica Jones is Team IM?

Speaking to fans at Wizard World in Portland, Oregon over the weekend, Ritter stated---

"It's so rad! I'm so fortunate to get to play this amazing character and have this giant built-in fanbase that comes with Marvel. I've never done anything in this genre before so it's been completely life changing. I've never been to comic con before! This is a whole new ball game for me. It would be really awesome to team up with Iron Man. That's an interesting question because I love Jessica and I love any opportunity to play her. Obviously, it'd be really exciting to be a part of those giant, huge movies with those great characters who are already established, so it'd be awesome. I'm also really lucky because our Netflix playground is so unique and so grounded and gritty and more adult. I don't think it's quite R-rated but it's close. There's some sex scenes. So, a little bit of both! It'd be awesome if I got to pop up somewhere else. There's always the chance that could happen. I don't really know, they don't tell me anything, so I'm totally stoked about the playground on Netflix."

Last edited:
BP is too smart to be the leader of an African nation and side with the American government
That's cuz on the low he'll be running it. it's not an alliance if you control it.
so he's in it for the power play to use tony as a puppet for his own goals 
nerd.gif

that actually makes sense. 

Speaking to fans at Wizard World in Portland, Oregon over the weekend, Ritter stated---

"It's so rad! I'm so fortunate to get to play this amazing character and have this giant built-in fanbase that comes with Marvel. I've never done anything in this genre before so it's been completely life changing. I've never been to comic con before! This is a whole new ball game for me. It would be really awesome to team up with Iron Man. That's an interesting question because I love Jessica and I love any opportunity to play her. Obviously, it'd be really exciting to be a part of those giant, huge movies with those great characters who are already established, so it'd be awesome. I'm also really lucky because our Netflix playground is so unique and so grounded and gritty and more adult. I don't think it's quite R-rated but it's close. There's some sex scenes. So, a little bit of both! It'd be awesome if I got to pop up somewhere else. There's always the chance that could happen. I don't really know, they don't tell me anything, so I'm totally stoked about the playground on Netflix."
Makes sense given she killed a person with her powers due to some psycho's powers. She was and is a reluctant hero. More of a don't start none it won't be no problems.
[thread="583561"] [/thread]
That's cuz on the low he'll be running it. it's not an alliance if you control it.
so he's in it for the power play to use tony as a puppet for his own goals :nerd:

that actually makes sense. 
Not Tony. The government. Thunderbolt Ross and whoever else is in charge asking for Tony's help.

Tony isn't the American government and isn't their lap dog. If anything he'd be in on it with Panther. Probably orchestrated by Fury in the shadows.

Last edited:

Makes sense given she might have bet tony at an AA meeting
fixed 

Why would Tony go to an AA meeting? In all honesty, JJ has more business being there, and in some intensive therapy, than Tony Stark does.

Getting drunk and being an alcoholic are two completely different things, hence not everyone that drinks needing to go to AA.

I'm telling yall, all those images or stock art put on a company card :lol:

If that is the Spidey suit we see in CW then all the rumors and speculations were just baseless hype.

Back
Top Bottom