WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

You guys see the score IGN gave CW? 
mean.gif

For all those saying Tony don't fight outside the armor. Dude about to wash Winter Soldier without the armor until people interfered in his washing

Lies. He had that armored hand, otherwise chunks of his brain would've been splattered on the walls.

same dude gave AoU a 8.6 and MoS 9

:lol: i'ma ignore him too

I feel like he may have some valid points, but we all have different perspectives. He mentioned that he felt like there was too much emphasis on the collateral damage of the past movies and the moral dilemmas that arise out of being in the position the Avengers are in. Instead, this reviewer says Marvel should focus on letting these movies be an escape for the viewers for fear of taking the fun out of the genre.

In the Collider review, they state the opposite saying that we know the motivations of each character and why they're on the side they're on. And for that reason, combined with the actions we've seen in all of the movies building up to Civil War, there's a lot of emotional investment when you see everything play out.

For me, it sounds like Collider gets what they were trying to set up with Civil War and they appreciate the characterization applied to everyone.

Last edited:
Marvel needs to make sure those checks stay bounce free

The critics need to stay in our pockets

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I don't pay much attention to him either, but I figured IGN was on the Marvel payroll so it shocked me to see that score.

Just wanted to come in here and say how much I love The MCU,Civil W ar is going to be the greatest movie of al time bar none. Dr. Strange is gonna be trippy as hell. GoTG2 is gonna be fun as usual, Spider-Man Homecoming is going to be a VERY special movie, Black Panther ...son....BLACK PANTHER.

Im just happy that I am living in a time of these great stories. Ish is beautiful man 

same dude gave AoU a 8.6

are you saying it's better or worse.. or comparing that score vs the score he gave MOS?

AOU is ALOT better to me after watching it a couple times
i'm comparing those scores to the 7.6 (?) he gave civil war.

As far as i can tell MoS is the highest superhero film he's reviewed so if that's the bar for him you have to gauge the weight of his review accordingly

same dude gave AoU a 8.6
are you saying it's better or worse.. or comparing that score vs the score he gave MOS?

AOU is ALOT better to me after watching it a couple times
i'm comparing those scores to the 7.6 (?) he gave civil war.

As far as i can tell MoS is the highest superhero film he's reviewed so if that's the bar for him you have to gauge the weight of his review accordingly
o.. true.. was just trying understand..

completely with you.. MOS had a ton of issues.. seems like a lot of people that like MOS and BvS are giving it the benefit of nostalgia (like x1, x2 and transformers get) where theyre just happy to see these characters up there and are willing to ignore a lot because of it

I more excited about Black Panther than CW. I just feel like i'm already familiar with these current characters, I want to see someone new. 

Back
Top Bottom