WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Dope was awesome. actually really helped me understand this generation of youth.

not superb acting but it really wasn't suppose to be...not for the type of movie it was.

*sigh

Even Hayley Atwell is participating in the Captain America slander...

Won't post link cuz it's too upsetting.

About her not rocking with scumbag Steve kissing her grand niece? :lol: That gave me a good laugh.

She probably realized how much of a fake friend he really is. Tells you he owes you a dance, makes out with your younger relatives instead :x

Last edited:
Steve dating Peggy's niece is always going to be creepy to me :smh: Just like Bruce Wayne dating Barbara Gordon back in the Animated Series :smh: :smh:

Sharon looks good. It'd be dumb not to get at her.

First loves niece. Bruh. Niece. Not a family reunion long lost cousin. Her niece. Cap said I couldnt taste Peggy, but there's more Carters to taste. Sampling them Carters like he at Costco

I mean, her niece is fine. She's going to get smashed by someone anyway. Midas well be America's greatest hero.

Last edited:
I mean he was feeling her before he found out she was the niece. If anything Sharon is in the wrong. She knew what was up the WHOLE time but was like whatever...

Either way you cut its some Jerry Springer type ****.

Why can't Steve date somebody his age? Cuz he's a scumbag.

How old is Steve? Those years in the ice count?

laugh.gif

She knew what was up the WHOLE time but was like whatever...
you sure?

when did we know/see peggy told her?

considering she moved on and had a family.. doesn't seem like the kind of thing you bring up

Last edited:
She knew what was up the WHOLE time but was like whatever...

you sure?

when did we know/see peggy told her?

considering she moved on and had a family.. doesn't seem like the kind of thing you bring up

She knew that she started SHIELD. I sure she knows who Steve Rogers was to her. Remember, they thought Steve was dead why not tell her?

Last edited:
@Master Zik

Curious if you know this --

In the comics, how old are Steve and Tony?

Does Bleeding Edge extend Tony's life? Does the Super Soldier serum extend Steve's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom