WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

Anyone catch when Vision mouthed out “I love you” before SW blew up the stone?

Other than that, movie was better 2nd time around. Picked up a couple things missed the first time around

How Heimdall was only able to summon the bifrost when holding his sword

Hulk had a broken nose after Thanos molly whopped him

The dynamic between DS and IM was funnier the second time around. Bearded Brethren

Thor w Stormbreaker is OP at this point.

Vision gonna be rebuilt by Shuri for A4

That big Panther statue in Wakanda was supposed to open up with big guns and big laser beams etc. Also all those war Rhinos they had were nowhere to be seen.

The whole time I was saying Black Widow is OP so is Capt America, the way he caught Proxima's staff/light sabre thing is crazy, that staff is very powerful can open up black holes etc.

Just got back from my second viewing, this time with my dad. I can definitely see where criticism stems from. A lot of the people in the theater were audibly upset when it ended with Thanos chilling in the Philippines. My dad told me it's annoying that we gotta wait a year for a "happy ending" so I could see how it would alienate people not as enthusiastic about the movies as those in here. I mean I'm not even a Marvel buff but I knew going in that IW and Avengers 4 would tie together (despite Russo saying this would be like a standalone film). I still really enjoyed it, but that first viewing was magic.
Me being a comic head I love this. It looks like Marvel captured the true essence of dread. Folks need to realize this is Infinity Gauntlet, none of that happy ish. We dealing with Thanos, everyone is liable to get murked.

After second watch movie feels like Empire Strikes Back / Game of Thrones.

Groot, Rocket and Thor my favorite team in the film.

I hope there is an extended cut no matter how long it is. Even the title screen seemed rushed.

Damnnnnnn fam! Still go see it and enjoy it! Super childish when ppl do that. Sorry man.
Yo my fiances family just ruined the God damn movie for me. I' deadass pissed. I'e been waiting for this **** since I was a ****ing kid. Yo. If it wasnt over the phone I would choke son.

Anybody that ruins a movie like this for someone else can eat a whole **** with sprinkles deadass.

God damnit

I already couldn' see it on my birthday ****ing around with her fam. Had the tickets and everything and they came in from out of town and wanted to come but as everyone knows **** is sold out.
So I had to settle for today at 7:30.
Now this.

I know nobody cares but I had to vent. On God, **** that *****. ****ing clown.

I know this a reach. Any possibility they could alleast show Galactus, Silver Surfer Celestials, more Cosmic entities? Thanos did have a fight with those Cosmic Entities towards the end of IG (comics). I would love to see something like that in the future. Maybe we could get the Magus/Adam Warlock storyline?

Anyone catch when Vision mouthed out “I love you” before SW blew up the stone?

Other than that, movie was better 2nd time around. Picked up a couple things missed the first time around

How Heimdall was only able to summon the bifrost when holding his sword

Hulk had a broken nose after Thanos molly whopped him

The dynamic between DS and IM was funnier the second time around. Bearded Brethren

Thor w Stormbreaker is OP at this point.

Vision gonna be rebuilt by Shuri for A4
I think the bi-frost is a part of their tech that takes a popular being and weapon to activate so Heimdal was able to muster on last effort.

I could see them popping up more in the Guardians movies like Ego and the Watchers. Plus, they hinted at Eternity in VOL. 2 as well.

Just got back from Lincoln Center’s IMAX. Man...the visual effects for Thanos (mainly) was so well done. They gave Thanos so many emotional moments, and it worked. Was there any other movies that had a full CG character look this good and convey this much emotion for so much screen time?

It’s truly amazing that the Russo’s were able to juggle so many characters and storylines and not have it feel like a mess. Great film. Totally worth the wait.

7/8.

Gotta watch this a few more times to lock in that rating, though.

Can't see how anyone could say The Last Jedi was a good movie after seeing Infinity War

That's how you do a ****ing villain

Thanos was a human **********ing being in this.

Holy ****.
please do not bring up that peasants scrap of a movie. the trash jedi, in the greatest cinematic universe of all times thread

luke force ghost rolling over in the arms of that huge green milk
monster

Last edited:

I’m always curious why not just say 10 instead of 8. 9/10 would be better than 7/8. Hehe.

Easily 9 of 10 for me.. I could even say 10/10 myself.

So many things could have been off. So many characters too handle. So much CG to do. Truly was a great job and the way they handled every character was spot on. The relationships of each character, the humor, the battles. On sheer attempt to do so much and not have at least one thing feel off was a 10/10 for me.

Rocket had so much respect for Thor he never corrected him calling him Rabbit the whole time

Yeah and yet it was one of those moments that made you chuckle through the film. Great touch and easily connected both Thor and Rocket characters.

Yep. If you saw the LEGO Hulkbuster before the movie you would have seen it was just Bruce. Stay out of the toy aisle before movies is the lesson learned here. Hehe

Stayed away from all that stuff. Didn’t open up this thread for a week+ until after I saw the movie yesterday :lol: didn’t even bother going through all them pages :lol:

Back
Top Bottom