Well...The Greatest of all-time has spoken. Vol. What he says go.

http://worldstarhiphop.co...p?v=wshh3qj2SDwXqP99fQ3S

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Every championship lebron wins now will be followed by the questions, can he do it without wade and bosh? Thus leading him to having them traded, once again mutilating his reputation...haha

pimp.gif

Every championship lebron wins now will be followed by the questions, can he do it without wade and bosh? Thus leading him to having them traded, once again mutilating his reputation...haha

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

And this is the same guy who thought Adam Morrison was better than Rudy Gay, so forgive me if I give less than 2 %#!$* about his talent evaluation.

Originally Posted by m23airj0rdan23j

pimp.gif

No way Pat chooses Bron over Wade.

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

And this is the same guy who thought Adam Morrison was better than Rudy Gay, so forgive me if I give less than 2 %#!$* about his talent evaluation.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JrizzyJay

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You not thinking. If this teams doesn't make it to the finals, consistently gets knocked out of the playoffs, and it's decided ppl will be traded Pat Riley isn't going to trade DWade before he trades LeBron. All you'd have to look at is why they're not winning.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You not thinking. If this teams doesn't make it to the finals, consistently gets knocked out of the playoffs, and it's decided ppl will be traded Pat Riley isn't going to trade DWade before he trades LeBron. All you'd have to look at is why they're not winning.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You not thinking if this teams doesn't make it to the finals and consistently gets knocked out of the playoffs and it's decided ppl will be traded Pat Riley is going to trade DWade before he trades LeBron. All you'd have to look at is why they're not winning.
he'd be crucified by the 500 or so real fans of the Miami Heat if he ever did that.

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
You not thinking if this teams doesn't make it to the finals and consistently gets knocked out of the playoffs and it's decided ppl will be traded Pat Riley is going to trade DWade before he trades LeBron. All you'd have to look at is why they're not winning.
he'd be crucified by the 500 or so real fans of the Miami Heat if he ever did that.

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

laugh.gif
Dre

2gt2heb.png

Spoiler [+]
game over.

m23airj0rdan23j wrote:
pimp.gif

Why am I not surprised.

laugh.gif
Dre

2gt2heb.png

Spoiler [+]
game over.

Back
Top Bottom