Welp...Gilbert hits The Wiz with the okie doke...

man i was in high school during them days...and that was some of the best times...going to the cap center...gettin a thin crust domino's pizza from theconcession stands....and being able to buy gear for the team they were playing that night and other teams at stands(what ever happen to that?)....and that yearthey played the bulls first round i went to over half of the home games and thats when the east was loaded...good times...webber and howard definitely gave thearea some hope but injuries definitely took alot of that away amongst other things.....only time b4 that i can remember being excited was them years thebullets had bernard king...i was a little ninja going to those games then but i swear he averaged like 50 that year....LOL! every game i went to he scorchedsomebody....and who can forget about jeff malone, steve cloter, michael adams....charles jones! LMAO! MAN!

Everyone talking about big men... We just had the #1 pick in the wrong draft, and/or a person in control not willing to trade that pic for Elton Brand.
He actually messed up twice at one spot. And his reason for not taking Brand was about as idiotic as Obama having to defend himself against hissupporters.

Brand was being gift wrapped for them and 23 said no thank you because he went to Duke. F that, take the PROVEN talent! Then completely killing (not arguing ifit was justified or not) Kwame's confidence, potential and ability.

As much as I love Nick Young's game, I think we messed up by not taking Sean Williams at #16.....I was hoping this would have been our guy when it was ourturn to pick....

We just had the #1 pick in the wrong draft, and/or a person in control not willing to trade that pic for Elton Brand.

smh.gif

and we also has Rip, BEFORE he hit his prime....got Stack in return...

and even before that...who the hell (Unseld) trades Chris Webber for an over the hill Mitch Richmond and Otis Thorpe?....OTIS THORPE!!

off subject...here's Kevin Duckworth...

royal_marine_sales006006.jpg

this is probably what Melo will look like 5 years after his retirement

LMAO@duckworth....that dude was a bum....and i still never got that rip for stackhouse trade....RIP was coming along

Rip for Stackhouse was one of the dumbest trades EVER, but if you think about it, they traded Rip for Jamison; because they shipped Stack out to Dallas a fewyears later. Actually nevermind, thats dumb too!... I dont know about the front office some times. I think they hit up all the bars before they make thesedecisions. Wasnt Rod Strickland part of the deal with Duckworth? and they let go of Sheed! Webber for Richmond and Thorpe, i will never ever understand. BenWallace for Ike Austin??? i guess i could go on, lol...

How long have ya'll wizards fans been feling this way about Agent 0?
damn yall ungrateful, quick to forget muhf****s. where were the wizards before this man arrived? man them cats aint seen the playoffs for damnnear a decade before this dude came over here and yall hating HARD. why? cause dude got injured? and talkin bout "well, they still made the playoffswithout him this year" bs. come on now. come on. 6th seed in the east! this year's east?! stop. think about it. that aint no accomplishment to hang urhat on. dude was prince of the city just a year ago, and now yall cant wait for him to sign elsewhere? huh? and one dude talkin bout his "antics"aint worth it? i dont know bout u but his "antics" are funny and make thing interesting. and larry hughes the 2nd? damn, cocaine is a powerful drug.yall finally got a team that is capable of doing something and yall wanna see gilbert gone? man yall is wildin. and yes.....i'm mad.

just go look at a youtube highlight clip of last year....yall quick to forget

^
So, I guess you are saying, with a healthy full-time Arenas this season, the Wizards would be in there with the Celtics and Detroit for the top 2 slots in theEast?
eyes.gif

You sound as bad as Clipse second LP...................................

just go look at a youtube highlight clip of last year....yall quick to forget

Last year's results can't help us this year.

yall finally got a team that is capable of doing something and yall wanna see gilbert gone?

No bamma. I don't want to see him gone, but if the beady-eyed muh'#+%+%* wants to leave,let him and his blog go elsewhere.

My-T.

lol gilbert arenas is too busy tootin' his own horn...the wizards dont need that....he is out for self, so if thats the case he should go, but if he canget off himself theres a chance it can work....but people keep forgetting that this dude had TWO major knee surgeries in the past year and a half...and thatmicro dont work for everybody

Agent Zero has overestimated his Value...... A healthy Caron, Antoine J, and the ever improving D. Stevenson makes Gilbert expendible...

I cant give much to the fact of them being in the hunt for the playoffs... its the Eastern Conference... Hell the 7th and 8th seeds will have losingrecords....

^
Cleveland fans need not post in this thread...

Until LBJ decides to straight cold-%*+@ Stevenson next game. lol.

Did you see Stevenson get in LBJs face and bump him BEFORE the tip-off (home game on 15th I think, was televised on TNT, trying to find youtube clip now).

Then the quote at the end of the game.......?

I'm a Wiz fan, and stick with people doing big things at home, but dumb rappers need teaching............

Sure we enjoyed the game winners and hype he brought to the arena, but lets not forget yung was running down court and throwing up shots like he was kb24 allyear long. At times I felt like dude was more a liability than a asset to the team. His lack of leadership needs not be addressed.

gil got exposed after allstar break....he slowly started fading away...LOL! like i said the limelight aint for everybody.....and I love that fact thatD-stevenson went at lebron....i mean its hard to say he had an off night because he did record a triple double but he kinda had the shackles on that night....

Last year's results can't help us this year.
true, but it aint about what the result was last year, it's about that he's still capable of doingthe same things but just cause dude is injured and you aint seen it happen recently, yall quick to forget. but ehhh, i dont care but too much cause i aint awiz fan. just sayin, before gil came along this team was in the toilet, and when the team was healthy last year they was nice. team been east coast clippersand now they finally good and their "fans" still complaining. dont make sense

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Cleveland fans need not post in this thread...

Until LBJ decides to straight cold-%*+@ Stevenson next game. lol.

Did you see Stevenson get in LBJs face and bump him BEFORE the tip-off (home game on 15th I think, was televised on TNT, trying to find youtube clip now).

Then the quote at the end of the game.......?

I'm a Wiz fan, and stick with people doing big things at home, but dumb rappers need teaching............

LMAO!!!.... good one...

But if my memory serves me.... The last 2 times we saw you all in the playoffs..... buzzer beater and a sweep...
goodnite Wiz....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

As much as I love Nick Young's game, I think we messed up by not taking Sean Williams at #16.....I was hoping this would have been our guy when it was our turn to pick....

We just had the #1 pick in the wrong draft, and/or a person in control not willing to trade that pic for Elton Brand.

smh.gif

and we also has Rip, BEFORE he hit his prime....got Stack in return...

and even before that...who the hell (Unseld) trades Chris Webber for an over the hill Mitch Richmond and Otis Thorpe?....OTIS THORPE!!

we also had ben wallace

With Eddie Jordans system, the Wiz can take any solid/athletic/shoot first 2 and put him in there and he will average over 20 ppg. Jordan get the most out ofplayers. Stevenson was a "bust" before he was in DC, Butler was good for like 12 ppg. They get to DC and are solid scorers. Larry Hughes averaged 20with the Wiz, leaves and then sucks and is putting up like 12.

What im saying, Arenas's offensive production can be replaced but his personality cant. Thats what people will miss.

Oh yea, and when was the last time the Big 3 were all healthy? Seems like forever.

^^^ I was with you until you said Caron was good for 12 --- Everyone always knew Caron was a valuable member of any team he was on and could easily get 20 anight he had that stellar rookie year injured his 2nd year and then got shipped out to LA and we all know when KB24 is ur number 1 option ur not gettin to manyshots

Gil can go

PG - Daniels
SG - Stevenson
SF - CButler
PF - Jamison
C - Haywood

That is a straight lineup - and you can bring in another center to either start for Haywood or come in off the bench for him and a backup PG and let Young beStevenson's backup and McGuire can be CButlers backup

Also Cavs fans make me sick they act like they are a dominate force year in and year out with 30 titles (being sarcastic) like they are the Lakers, Spurs, andPistons

and Where can I get a Gold CButler authentic jersey size 48? Do they sell them at the Verizon center?

Gil is @ home playing Halo 3 and NBA 2k8....Hope is knee is strong enough, so if he comes back he wont disrupt/hinder the team in any way. I hope the Wiz canmake a run...

well if anyone hasn't noticed by now, we're making a run..sorry but as much of a homer as I am, our team is totally different from last year and theyear before..we have improved heavily on defense (for the most part), and I don't get nervous when guys are off the bench..

Songaila has turned it up, Nick Young, Mason, Blatche..

Stevenson and Haywood with career years..Cleveland doesn't know what their dealing with..this isn't the same team 2 years ago..and it definitelyain't the injury plagued road they took last year..

all the better if Gil gets cleared and comes off the bench.

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

^^^ I was with you until you said Caron was good for 12 --- Everyone always knew Caron was a valuable member of any team he was on and could easily get 20 a night he had that stellar rookie year injured his 2nd year and then got shipped out to LA and we all know when KB24 is ur number 1 option ur not gettin to many shots

Gil can go

PG - Daniels
SG - Stevenson
SF - CButler
PF - Jamison
C - Haywood

That is a straight lineup - and you can bring in another center to either start for Haywood or come in off the bench for him and a backup PG and let Young be Stevenson's backup and McGuire can be CButlers backup

Also Cavs fans make me sick they act like they are a dominate force year in and year out with 30 titles (being sarcastic) like they are the Lakers, Spurs, and Pistons

and Where can I get a Gold CButler authentic jersey size 48? Do they sell them at the Verizon center?

Butler has always been a great athlete, and UConn players always end up being pretty solid players at the next level. What I was saying is that everyonealways talks about places where you can shine the most as far as putting up career numbers, and Eddie Jordan provides that oppertunity.

I also agree with the Cavs thing, they won that series a few years ago from the refs, and last year, the Wizards were all hurt. The Cavs arent that good andthere are very few teams that can lose there star player and still be worth talking about.

Back
Top Bottom