We're going to see the economic collapse the likes of which the world has never seen before"

devildog1776

Banned
<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nJ7LM3iyNg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><paramname="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess"value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9nJ7LM3iyNg&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1http://www.youtube.com/v/...or2=0x4e9e00&border=1"type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500"height="405"></embed></object>

laugh.gif
Embed

its too bad it cant be reversed. so many people have these theories and know why it happened but theres never anyone to just step up and fix it the right way

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

***yawn***

live your damn life man. ppl can't be worrying about this all the time.

He's just letting those that don't know know and those who know know more.

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT maybe? Don't sleep on the warnings. 2000+ years ago it was written. So it shall come to past.

gloom and doom, gloom and doom

Retail sales up in January by 1% FTW!!!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

***yawn***

ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT maybe? Don't sleep on the warnings. 2000+ years ago it was written. So it shall come to past.
it's easy to look at something written and put truth to it.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

***yawn***

it's easy to look at something written and put truth to it.

But its also hard to call that many things that long ago and hit the nail on the head. It predicted a lot. Of course a fair amount happened before we were eventhought of but hey I guess predicting the state of the world is expected.

I was listening to ya boy Barack last nite.. He kept referring to a UNION... Im not sure what he meant by that (NAU maybe)but he said it several times duringhis Linclon speech....

Its something that has been frecasted for a while... the global economy is in shambles... alot of it is irreversable and enevitable...Im not new to thissubject but there's a lot thats about to transpire within the next 12 - 18 months..

I don't understand this pessimistic approach people on this forum have. Some reforms will be made, but in reality, not all the much will actually change.The poor will still be poor and the rich will still be rich. Accept it, or try to better yourself if you are in that poor field. Yea it's hard, but hey itcan be done. I'm sure a few people on here came from difficult backgrounds like myself and are trying or already made it pretty well. Economies run incycles. This is just a downward one ATM.

Back
Top Bottom