were rapper shoes ever hot in the streets?

i remember being in hs and during the dry weeks where no quality retro was dropping (think pre-05) people would come to school talking about how the jay-z shoe sold out in minutes...or the gunits sold out fast...then "the game" on some mixtape shouting "see if you can get them size 12 gunits @@#%$+! !+@%%" 
laugh.gif

was there really hype on these ugly shoes, did they cause people to fight and stuff like a cool grey jordan 

3228399096_f2ba58b3f1_z.jpg

3226d1068391607-check-out-my-shoes-gunit2.jpg

sick.gif

i remember being in hs and during the dry weeks where no quality retro was dropping (think pre-05) people would come to school talking about how the jay-z shoe sold out in minutes...or the gunits sold out fast...then "the game" on some mixtape shouting "see if you can get them size 12 gunits @@#%$+! !+@%%" 
laugh.gif

was there really hype on these ugly shoes, did they cause people to fight and stuff like a cool grey jordan 

3228399096_f2ba58b3f1_z.jpg

3226d1068391607-check-out-my-shoes-gunit2.jpg

sick.gif

They're both based on dope sneakers. It wasn't surprising when you put such big names on them that they sold the way they did. TEHO
did they cause people to fight and stuff like a cool grey jordan 

Not that I recall. But they were both successful.

They're both based on dope sneakers. It wasn't surprising when you put such big names on them that they sold the way they did. TEHO
did they cause people to fight and stuff like a cool grey jordan 

Not that I recall. But they were both successful.

If you have to ask, then you answered your own question. These were never hot. 
30t6p3b.gif

If you have to ask, then you answered your own question. These were never hot. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom