***Wes Duce FT. EDF & How E. Stacks***

pimp.gif

And Stacks, your progression is crazy on this new set of songs I got compared to the first 3.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2nd verse was the best one imo(I forgot what you sound like on the mic) That 3rd dude think he Ol Man Jigga or something waitin 18 bars to go in.

Overall song is solid
smokin.gif

Wes- you have definitely come A LONG WAY in a short amount of time. Keep doing your thing, we need to talk hip hop next time we meet up. "Under theSun" and "The Truth" have some great rhymes and production

under the sun is joe buddens beat..im sure you know thooo

and cool ill chop it up with you at sneaks up 3...unless i see you around and about before that

thanks aaron

That 3rd dude think he Ol Man Jigga or something waitin 18 bars to go in.
laugh.gif

And Stacks, your progression is crazy on this new set of songs I got compared to the first 3

new set?

who the hell been distributin my cinecrack cuz i sure havent as of yet im waitin on that Feelin It '09 then Im launchin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cubs Davinci

That 3rd dude think he Ol Man Jigga or something waitin 18 bars to go in.
laugh.gif

And Stacks, your progression is crazy on this new set of songs I got compared to the first 3

new set?

who the hell been distributin my cinecrack cuz i sure havent as of yet im waitin on that Feelin It '09 then Im launchin
laugh.gif

Oops...

*leaves thread*

0ca2568455a1753f4330dab11eeb42965a0398b.gif

Wes I see you continually improving. We need to hook up again to create another classic like "The Truth" again.

It's in safe hands G, I don't even have the mp3's on my computer anymore.

Frankly, I'm insulted I didn't get them from you...
smh.gif

Ya, I just turned it on you...
laugh.gif

You aint ask.
grin.gif

you know you bizness i got you wit the updates frm now on
pimp.gif

But on the real ayything else yu can float and assist to whoever

But keep that Feelin It undwerwraps
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iceman21542

Wes I see you continually improving. We need to hook up again to create another classic like "The Truth" again.
mmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm
smile.gif
wink.gif
nerd.gif

Wes the improvement is evident and My lil dun dun Krunk getting them bars up
pimp.gif

need to introduce some feeling into that flow tho Joe... swing my that "feeling it"

Back
Top Bottom