Westbrook 0 thread. Update ... Oct 2015 vol not a ball shoe

looking at every other sig made by JB

i expect these to be trash

Im not getting my hopes up. If westbrook has anything to do with the design im sure it wont be very appealing to the eye.

Late designs of CP3 and Melo both suck. Idk how they perform on court but visually are nothing to rave about.

we'll see though, i'll be back to check in

High hopes for a JB sig for a JB player....
laugh.gif
. Nothing we've seen so far makes me believe it would be good.

I'll never understand some of these athletes......like why have a crappy sig which the general public will prob dislike and only purchase when its deeply discounted.

Maybe its part of their JB contract or something but if it was me i'd be happy just rocking numbered retro J's in special colorways.

I'll never understand some of these athletes......like why have a crappy sig which the general public will prob dislike and only purchase when its deeply discounted.

Maybe its part of their JB contract or something but if it was me i'd be happy just rocking numbered retro J's in special colorways.
True, aesthetically i'd rather rock retros to ball in, however, those heavily discounted signature models are more comfortable and perform better on court. 

With Westbrooks fashion sense I'm imagining a basketball version of Vibrams Five Fingers

Last edited:
Everyone can complain about looks, but if performance matches up with CP3 & Melo's lines this shoe will be an absolute beast.

if i was West, I'd just on some Ray Allen ****...dont give me a sig, just lemme run with the retros is ill colors. OKC XI's, OKC III's, OK---wait, no, he's leaving. Lakers XIII's, Lakers V's, Lakers XI's. etc.

Yea really can't wait.
eyes.gif
you linked one of the best non MJ Jordan sigs. I'm anticipating another generic looking shoe with the same exact flightplate/tooling of the melos/xx8/29. probably with some funky mismatching colors that will make everyone just loveeee them despite how the actual model looks
eyes.gif

Jordan never had any good sigs for their athletes besides Mike.

When is Blake getting his? Or is Super Fly his?

Super fly is blakes I'm not looking forward to Westbrook it's going to be like the fly wades lol

jb sigs are usually wack but since its westbrook i'm a little optimistic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom