Western Canada Thread - Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, B.C.

new NT'r from edmonton here

you guys ready to cop the bred 13s or the fire red 5s?

Passed on the 13s but I'm definitely debating the fire red 5s. How about you?

Passed on the 1s and 13s. I like them but I like my money more. Not seeing myself buying much Jordans this year.

I haven't posted here in awhile. This thread have been moving very slow. How about posting our pickups from last year to get this thread moving again? That's If you fellas are up for it.

Passed on the 1s and 13s. I like them but I like my money more. Not seeing myself buying much Jordans this year.

I haven't posted here in awhile. This thread have been moving very slow. How about posting our pickups from last year to get this thread moving again? That's If you fellas are up for it.
Yea I hear ya, I'd rather save the money if I don't love the shoes. I'd like to buy either Grape 5s or the Fire Reds this year and grab a pair of cool grey 11s.

Pickups from 2012 (from what I remember)

-Beijing 6s

-Reebok Iverson Answer 4s (black/white)

-T-Mac 1 (black/blue)

-Olympic 7s

-Raptor 7s

-Fire red 4s

-Black/Red 4s

-Bred 11s x 2

-Jordan Trek 45 (for winter)

-Kobe 7 ID

-Anniversary 3s

-Space Jams

-Playoff 12s (2012)

-OG Playoff 12s

- couple of adidas superstars

- Nike Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe MP

-Nike free run

-Jordan 19s

-Nike Air Max 180

Yea I hear ya, I'd rather save the money if I don't love the shoes. I'd like to buy either Grape 5s or the Fire Reds this year and grab a pair of cool grey 11s.

Pickups from 2012 (from what I remember)
-Beijing 6s
-Reebok Iverson Answer 4s (black/white)
-T-Mac 1 (black/blue)
-Olympic 7s
-Raptor 7s
-Fire red 4s
-Black/Red 4s
-Bred 11s x 2
-Jordan Trek 45 (for winter)
-Kobe 7 ID
-Anniversary 3s
-Space Jams
-Playoff 12s (2012)
-OG Playoff 12s
- couple of adidas superstars
- Nike Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe MP
-Nike free run
-Jordan 19s
-Nike Air Max 180

Those are some nice pickups from last year.

My Pickups from 2012:
-Chicago 10's
-wht/red 11 lows
-Air Force 180 Oly
-Air More Uptempo Oly
-Air Penny 2 "Sprite"
-Air Pippen "Supersonics HOH"
-Military 4
-LBJ9 South Beach
-Fire Red 4
-Gym Green Foam Pro
-Pink Foam 1
-Blk/Red 11
-GMP 6/7

I think that's it. I'm planning on buying less this year. Slowly trying to make my exit lol.

Those are some nice pickups from last year.

My Pickups from 2012:
-Chicago 10's
-wht/red 11 lows
-Air Force 180 Oly
-Air More Uptempo Oly
-Air Penny 2 "Sprite"
-Air Pippen "Supersonics HOH"
-Military 4
-LBJ9 South Beach
-Fire Red 4
-Gym Green Foam Pro
-Pink Foam 1
-Blk/Red 11
-GMP 6/7

I think that's it. I'm planning on buying less this year. Slowly trying to make my exit lol.
Thanks, you got a good pickup list as well. I'm also hopefully buying less this year, it's getting pricy lol. I honestly just want your XI collection! Did you get them for retail? I'm having a hard time finding CG 11s for a decent price and I'm not willing to overpay.

Thanks, you got a good pickup list as well. I'm also hopefully buying less this year, it's getting pricy lol. I honestly just want your XI collection! Did you get them for retail? I'm having a hard time finding CG 11s for a decent price and I'm not willing to overpay.

Thanks. I buy all my kicks at retail or less (whenever possible), I refuse to pay reseller prices. If I can't get it on release day, I don't buy it at all. I can only think of 3 pairs out of all my kicks where I paid more than retail.

Thanks. I buy all my kicks at retail or less (whenever possible), I refuse to pay reseller prices. If I can't get it on release day, I don't buy it at all. I can only think of 3 pairs out of all my kicks where I paid more than retail.
That's good man. I haven't been collecting for that long so I missed out on the CGs and anniversary 11s. The best/decent price I've seen thus far on NT is a VNDS pair of CG for $245 (listed right now, my size, 9.5) but then you add around $30 shipping to Canada, so $275. 
ohwell.gif
 not really feeling that especially if the shoe collar is all bent. Just gotta wait it out I guess. What shoes are you thinking of picking up this year?

That's good man. I haven't been collecting for that long so I missed out on the CGs and anniversary 11s. The best/decent price I've seen thus far on NT is a VNDS pair of CG for $245 (listed right now, my size, 9.5) but then you add around $30 shipping to Canada, so $275. :\  not really feeling that especially if the shoe collar is all bent. Just gotta wait it out I guess. What shoes are you thinking of picking up this year?

i haven't really decided on which shoes I will be picking up this year. Shoes that are on my radar are Suns Foam 1, Grape 5, Black/Royal 1, He Got Game 13, Playoffs 8 (sold my last retro pair for cheap thinking I had a second pair smh), 11 lows and mids and possibly Toro 4. I haven't looked at the Nike lineup this year so this list will probably still grow a little.

how about you, what are you planning on getting?

i haven't really decided on which shoes I will be picking up this year. Shoes that are on my radar are Suns Foam 1, Grape 5, Black/Royal 1, He Got Game 13, Playoffs 8 (sold my last retro pair for cheap thinking I had a second pair smh), 11 lows and mids and possibly Toro 4. I haven't looked at the Nike lineup this year so this list will probably still grow a little.

how about you, what are you planning on getting?
Nice. I'm thinking about the Grape 5, maybe 11 lows but I don't really need to buy any more shoes haha. I'd like CG11s and white/royal blue 18s (I'm in the minority that likes the 18s lol). And I'm curious what they'll release for the XI around Christmas time, I'd like a pair of Columbias 
smokin.gif

Hey what's going on guys?

New to the boards, and was wondering if you guys could maybe send some advice to a newb here. I wanna buy some shoes on the boards, but I'm sure that since I'm so new, they'll be hesitant. Any ideas on trying to earn people's trust and what I can do to protect myself as well?

Anyone here from Calgary?

Oh and anyone come across a release date for the Black and White AJ 13's?

Those were the ones that got me into basketball and sneakers, too much sentimental value there to pass up!

Hey guys new to the forum and I have question with nike foamposite in edmonton and It seemed like this was the right thread to ask my question. I was gonna see if anybody knows if the nike air foamposite one fighter jet are dropping anywhere in edmonton. I heard the footlocker in the mall might get some but not sure if its true

Hey guys new to the forum and I have question with nike foamposite in edmonton and It seemed like this was the right thread to ask my question. I was gonna see if anybody knows if the nike air foamposite one fighter jet are dropping anywhere in edmonton. I heard the footlocker in the mall might get some but not sure if its true
Go to the Foot Locker in your area and ask the manager, the manager up here in Calgary emails us a list of release dates at the beginning of the month. Nothing yet for Feb, but keep your eyes and ears open. 

I think those will drop on February 9. Check with WEM Foot Locker. it's in footlocker.ca upcoming release page.

kerrian7 - yeah I texted my buddy that works there. He said that they haven't gotten their list for February. Give them another call closer to Feb. They will for sure know what they'll be getting then. Do you get the email that the manager sends out that outlines the releases for every month?

Bonez- no, should I go in and ask ? Or how should I go about it . Btw I really appreciate the help.

Bonez- no, should I go in and ask ? Or how should I go about it . Btw I really appreciate the help.

No worries. Next time you go to FTL, just ask one of the guys or manager if you can get added to the email list for the upcoming release that they will be getting. I'm actually waiting for the Foam 1 Phoenix colourway that's dropping in March.

Alright thanks a bunch for the help. Ya I'm loving these upcoming colour waves. I'm gonna try to get the Knicks, Phoenix suns, army camo pro, and the fighter jet. Btw on the release date do you just stand outside the mall doors early ? I'm kinda confused about that

Mall doors don't open until 6:00AM now, that's what security at WEM told FTL. You can wait outside until it opens then just wait/lineup outside footlocker doors once you are allowed in the mall. Of course this all depends on the shoe that is releasing too. Some will have a line up and some won't.

Back
Top Bottom