What are some of your strictest personal rules??

Fighting is caveman behavior in my eyes and I'm a grown man. I see fighting and anger as weakness, a lack of emotional control.

i completely disagree...its a good amount of people's livelihoods, and its all some people have...

unless you mean street fighting and resorting to violence to get even or impose your will when not in a sanctioned and controlled fighting environment...

I think the people without umbrellas dont live, work, or travel to a major city often.

If you just walking from your car to the building then back to the car you wont get that wet.

If you are waiting for the train, bus, street light to change etc you getting soaked and people are gonna look at u like your an idiot.
This is why I always carry a North Face rain jacket in my book bag.

No turkey bacon, only real bacon. I do like turkey sausage

Will never have a salad as a primary meal without some kind of protein

Will never wear a suit to a club. Don't knock those who do, just not my thing.

Will never miss watching big sporting events like the Super Bowl or March Madness unless no choice bc of work

Will never go to a bar or club and not even have 1 drink

Will never marry a girl with bad credit :lol:

I think the people without umbrellas dont live, work, or travel to a major city often.

If you just walking from your car to the building then back to the car you wont get that wet.

If you are waiting for the train, bus, street light to change etc you getting soaked and people are gonna look at u like your an idiot.

Or they live somewhere like LA

I'm 100% for umbrella usage but I have no idea where mine is.

Rarely rains so I always forget it's not in my car when it does. Barely have to be outside if I don't want to so not a big deal

Never smash a girl that a friend already has. Just seems desperate and dishonorable to me. Plenty of girls out there, even if the opportunity arises, I don't think twice.

Happened to me today.. :smh:

Damn girl.. why are you trying to make me into a dirt bag?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom