What are some of your worst/most hated colorways (post pics)

man if they made chicago/baron 1s as cleats i would go ham!!!!
I believe you can make your own if you're that dedicated 
laugh.gif

Tinker's explanation of why they did it made it even more better
mean.gif
laugh.gif

The would have look good with out it too
mean.gif
I'm saying. the 2010 is the only Jordan past 21 I sort of like. The window was definitely a major flaw but other than that those are a semi decent sig imo. some colorways though are a joke.

Last edited:
I can't understand how people hate the barons. I mean if you think they're boring, that's Fair, but to hate the colorway? It's about as neutral as it gets. For the record, I passed on both, they're just meh to me, hate is a Pretty strong term!

I can't understand how people hate the barons. I mean if you think they're boring, that's Fair, but to hate the colorway? It's about as neutral as it gets. For the record, I passed on both, they're just meh to me, hate is a Pretty strong term!

hate is the perfect word. Lol. Maybe if they changed around the placement of colors.....But as of right now it's oogly

I believe you can make your own if you're that dedicated :lol:
believe me if i thought i could i would lol, i guess with the basicness of the jordan 1 you could form it to almost an sole as long as the dimensions were right, i might look into this now, thanks!

IDK I always thought the Beijing's looked clean. Great tribute to the Olympics. I'd cop a pair if they dropped again this year.

Which is why i mentioned them, the patent leather for some reason works on some shoes/colorways and in some it don't
Patent leather on 6s is terrible IMO:

- Champagne

- Beijing

- Pistons

Ugly *** shoes to me.

That's the problem with a thread like this. Everyone has different styles, preferences and tastes on what they like or dislike. So an opinion on their "worst/most hated colorway" is subjective, one man's trash is another man's treasure. And if you look back at the other mentioned thread it turned out the same way, someone mentions a shoe someone else likes so they're bashed and stereotyped. They only like loud shoes, they only like bland shoes. They're of some particular age bracket, they must be a hypebeast. They're mad they couldn't get a pair of a GR shoe. Different people like different things, that's why Nike/JB keeps pumping out every color combo and design they can slap together. It's likely someone will like/buy em. Some of these new CWs look like what would be considered bad fakes not too long back.

That's the problem with a thread like this. Everyone has different styles, preferences and tastes on what they like or dislike. So an opinion on their "worst/most hated colorway" is subjective, one man's trash is another man's treasure. And if you look back at the other mentioned thread it turned out the same way, someone mentions a shoe someone else likes so they're bashed and stereotyped. They only like loud shoes, they only like bland shoes. They're of some particular age bracket, they must be a hypebeast. They're mad they couldn't get a pair of a GR shoe. Different people like different things, that's why Nike/JB keeps pumping out every color combo and design they can slap together. It's likely someone will like/buy em. Some of these new CWs look like what would be considered bad fakes not too long back.
Trueeeeeeeeeee

Back
Top Bottom