What are some rappers that you know deep down you'll never listen to?

Originally Posted by infam0usP

183004_10150107590971600_506641599_6325166_5375623_n.jpg
agree

^^don't put words in my mouth. Lil B's antics/music is 1000x more ENTERTAINING than Fred Da Short Order Cook's. I wouldn't buy an album from EITHER of them.

^^don't put words in my mouth. Lil B's antics/music is 1000x more ENTERTAINING than Fred Da Short Order Cook's. I wouldn't buy an album from EITHER of them.

You mean like you heard some of their music and decided to never listen again or you decided not to off of something else?

I know I'll never listen to (after giving them a chance):
Wayne
Lil B
Jeezy
Rick Ross
B.o.B.
Red Cafe
Gucci Mane

The rest aint worth my effort to mention.

You mean like you heard some of their music and decided to never listen again or you decided not to off of something else?

I know I'll never listen to (after giving them a chance):
Wayne
Lil B
Jeezy
Rick Ross
B.o.B.
Red Cafe
Gucci Mane

The rest aint worth my effort to mention.

I agree with some of these. I'll throw diddy in there as well since he recently dropped an album. A lot of bay area rappers too minus 40

I agree with some of these. I'll throw diddy in there as well since he recently dropped an album. A lot of bay area rappers too minus 40

This thread is disturbing and full of hate. I'll never not listen to an artist, I'd be ignorant to have that mindset. Shoot me new music, edfmusic-gmail-com if you're an artist, let's work.

This thread is disturbing and full of hate. I'll never not listen to an artist, I'd be ignorant to have that mindset. Shoot me new music, edfmusic-gmail-com if you're an artist, let's work.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

How is thAT BAD? So if Im black and hate chicken I must be insane?

If you're any race and you hate chicken you must be insane.

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

How is thAT BAD? So if Im black and hate chicken I must be insane?

If you're any race and you hate chicken you must be insane.

Im losing my love for a lot of these rap #%*@@$ man....I get attached to older stuff like love...I 'like' newer stuff superficially with no choice

Im losing my love for a lot of these rap #%*@@$ man....I get attached to older stuff like love...I 'like' newer stuff superficially with no choice

the ones that mention j cole could you please tell me who your fav artists are

Back
Top Bottom