rudy.jpg

Uconn Shorts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by late registration

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

These are an all time favorite.

9.jpg
I can't find a legit pair of these.
I worked at a Nike Outlet in Kenosha in '96 to '98 and was able to pick up a pair of these and a red pair for $39 each.  Along with the Jordan and Pippen red pro-cut jereys to match.  Pick ups of a life time.

I have to say my favorite shorts are authentic Jordan Brand black Cincinatti shorts the first year they were made.  Great for hoops.  I have a pair but dont wear them anymore in fear of the red cat paw in the back patches starting to peal.

Originally Posted by late registration

Originally Posted by SkunkInDunks

These are an all time favorite.

9.jpg
I can't find a legit pair of these.
I worked at a Nike Outlet in Kenosha in '96 to '98 and was able to pick up a pair of these and a red pair for $39 each.  Along with the Jordan and Pippen red pro-cut jereys to match.  Pick ups of a life time.

I have to say my favorite shorts are authentic Jordan Brand black Cincinatti shorts the first year they were made.  Great for hoops.  I have a pair but dont wear them anymore in fear of the red cat paw in the back patches starting to peal.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And I'll take the royal blue pinstripe pair, the royal blue pair with the stars, and any old bulls shorts.
i want these pretty bad, what the best size that is the equivalent to size 36 adidas authentic shorts?

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

And I'll take the royal blue pinstripe pair, the royal blue pair with the stars, and any old bulls shorts.
i want these pretty bad, what the best size that is the equivalent to size 36 adidas authentic shorts?

what about those nike swoosh shorts? was i the only one rockin the black/white and silver/black colorways of these? haha

what about those nike swoosh shorts? was i the only one rockin the black/white and silver/black colorways of these? haha

Miami Hurricanes official basketball shorts when Jack McClinton played.

Miami Hurricanes official basketball shorts when Jack McClinton played.

Man new NBA shorts have nuthin on old school joints College on the other hand nike still makes some hott shorts.

NBA
OG Orlando shorts in every colour there fire
Jordan era Bulls in every colour
Charlotte Hornets OG joints
Golden State Timmy era
Sacramento Kings Rock/JWill era whites r fire blks nice n purples wow
Lakers 90s for simplicity
Knicks when Spree first got there with tha numbers on the side
Miami Heat Harold Miner era

College
GTown Iverson era
Carolina Jamison/Carter/Sheed/Stack era
Syracuse Jason Heart era
Arizona Bibby Jason Terry - Salim era
Illinois Dee Brown/DWill era
Villanova Tim Thomas year
Michigan fab 5
Uconn Rays early days and late days
Jordan Cincy joints

And recently Hyper elite Miami,Washington,USA,Kentucky,Cuse,Uconn,Texas and also nike Memphis,KState and Jordan GTowns

Peace
Scottie

Man new NBA shorts have nuthin on old school joints College on the other hand nike still makes some hott shorts.

NBA
OG Orlando shorts in every colour there fire
Jordan era Bulls in every colour
Charlotte Hornets OG joints
Golden State Timmy era
Sacramento Kings Rock/JWill era whites r fire blks nice n purples wow
Lakers 90s for simplicity
Knicks when Spree first got there with tha numbers on the side
Miami Heat Harold Miner era

College
GTown Iverson era
Carolina Jamison/Carter/Sheed/Stack era
Syracuse Jason Heart era
Arizona Bibby Jason Terry - Salim era
Illinois Dee Brown/DWill era
Villanova Tim Thomas year
Michigan fab 5
Uconn Rays early days and late days
Jordan Cincy joints

And recently Hyper elite Miami,Washington,USA,Kentucky,Cuse,Uconn,Texas and also nike Memphis,KState and Jordan GTowns

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom