What Are the Next Pair of Jordans That People Will Be Lining Up For??

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

After that release I probably say that is be a tie between the X & XIII package and the XX3's.
ain't nobody lining up or camping out for xxiii's bro. and $#*@ the packs cus you know they are gonna be overpriced and overhyped. we don't even know what colorways are gonna be released and everyone getting all hyped...cmon.

eyes.gif

dogg you don't have any idea wat ur talkin about
roll.gif
maybe , his speakin in irony...peace

the DTRT VIs which release tomorrow morning will have a HUGE lineup, so be prepared!

dont see that in the release date lineup (+ i dont have time [less than a day] to get the shoes) but im still curious as to how they look...any pics??

wat r u tlkin bout u sure bout dat i neva heard nethin bout DTRT VIs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

the DTRT VIs which release tomorrow morning will have a HUGE lineup, so be prepared!

dont see that in the release date lineup (+ i dont have time [less than a day] to get the shoes) but im still curious as to how they look...any pics??

wat r u tlkin bout u sure bout dat i neva heard nethin bout DTRT VIs

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
WOW
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when i made the original DTRT VI remark, i didnt expect people to actually fall for it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I spoke to the middleman and he said that if i want the playoffs and/or the packages, im gonna have to pay full retail price...i dont want to buy the shoes andhave my customers think im trying to make money off of them by overcharging...hes gonna sell the shoes either way, but ive been doing business with him for awhile so he would give it to me over other retailers...what do you guys think i should do?? im pretty sure they'll sell for over retail even though theyrea general release...im still debating whether or not to get them.

p.s. as many pairs as i get from nike will be sold at retail price..so if nike sends me 18 pairs, the first 18 will go for retail...

I don't think people will go bananas over the XX3s like they will over some crappy LS retro +. They usually don't where I live. I'm old schoolthough, I buy Air Jordans to hoop in. I'm over the whole retro thing. I got a couple to replace what I had a long time ago but other than that.....theysuck. The packs will draw people though. I'm dreading it honestly. I need those XIIIs cause my OGs are getting tired.

COOK # 45
get fit.

In the bay, every hyped shoe has a line
eyes.gif
. But the pack in January willhave the worst line (might have to attempted my first over-nighter) followed by the VIIIs. I can't even call on the XXIIIs though.

i dont want to buy the shoes and have my customers think im trying to make money off of them by overcharging...hes gonna sell the shoes either way, but ive been doing business with him for a while so he would give it to me over other retailers...what do you guys think i should do?? im pretty sure they'll sell for over retail even though theyre a general release...im still debating whether or not to get them.
i dunno about the playoffs, i dont think they will sell too great over retail, maybe for the first weekend but they probably wont be too hard toget after that.

the packs are more likely to go for over retail, but retail is already so i high i think you will have a hard time making a decent % on them, but i dont reallyknow what % you would be aiming for anyways. it just seems that marking up something that is generally regarded as overpriced might not work out

homie gotta cator to regular hood dudes too...SOOoooo XX3 are gonna be disgusting for regular folk.

what was the name of store on fordamn that you was at maybe i came thru before i live on fordamn an walton by giro king
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom