What Are We Doing With These So Called Acts of Freedom?

I honestly can't tell if he be trollin or serious.

He seems genuine IMO

You have racist, secret racist and people like @CAbased  who are ignorant to their racism which is almost worst because that's systematic
mean.gif

I honestly can't tell if he be trollin or serious.

He seems genuine IMO

You have racist, secret racist and people like @CAbased  who are ignorant to their racism which is almost worst because that's systematic
mean.gif
I'm no troll and enough with the conspiracy theories. 

You would react totally different if it were a white barber yelling at a black man

100% no doubt about it

Both of them look stupid. Guy with the gun is clearly doing it for attention. Barber is yelling at the cops like they should arrest him for following the law. I understand yelling at the guy with the gun since he's making the community feel unsafe, but the police came when called but they don't have the right to arrest him. What do you want them to do?

Last edited:
You would react totally different if it were a white barber yelling at a black man

100% no doubt about it

Hell no i wouldn't. It has nothing to do with race. Nice try.

Your resume on NT indicates otherwise.

-I'm going post this thread in every thing you hop in talking about black people. So everyone can know your true thoughts on the black community.

http://niketalk.com/t/644038/so-do-all-the-white-people-hate-beyonc-now/390

This is a good listen. 

Last edited:

Who cares it's legal so why are people making a scene?
I'll take a shot.

As a people we mostly keep to our own.

No matter the race, you see blacks living with other blacks, whites with whites, Hispanics with Hispanics so on and so forth.

You probably know your hood better then most. Like what's normal and what's not.

It's my duty as being apart of my neighborhood to point out something that's not familiar.

A white van that's been parked too long by the playground.

A white man walking around outside my place of business with a rifle is something that needs to be confronted no less in front of a university.

How are you not getting this?

I don't care what the law says, you suggest just takin my chances and wait until I hear gunshots or not?

Both of them look stupid. Guy with the gun is clearly doing it for attention. Barber is yelling at the cops like they should arrest him for following the law. I understand yelling at the guy with the gun since he's making the community feel unsafe, but the police came when called but they don't have the right to arrest him. What do you want them to do?
Not for nothing but I can tell your white, not because you disagree but because you lack of simply understanding the difference in a role reversal

I feel his frustration.

You honestly think a black man walking through a white neighbor hood like that would get the same respect by the cops.

Hell I bet he'd be dead before the cops even got there.

But it's gravy for us not only to be more patrolled by police but it cool for normal joes to patrol our streets armed too.

A white man walking around outside my place of business with a rifle is something that needs to be confronted no less in front of a university.

How are you not getting this?

I don't care what the law says, you suggest just takin my chances and wait until I hear gunshots or not?
The guy isn't threatening anyone. That's how you carry a gun like that. The guy should be more concerned with concealed guns. 

The guy isn't threatening anyone. That's how you carry a gun like that. The guy should be more concerned with concealed guns. 
A white man having a gun like that in a black neighborhood across from a school IS threatening, no? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, your racist trolling has been observed now.
laugh.gif

Thanks.

A white man having a gun like that in a black neighborhood across from a school IS threatening, no? 
laugh.gif

Yeah, your racist trolling has been observed now.
laugh.gif

Thanks.
Ya we get it everyone who disagrees is a racist 
laugh.gif

Everyone with a gun isn't a threat genius. People mess with guns for sport, protection and all kinds of ****. It could also be a bad neighborhood and he wants to protect himself.

Last edited:

Ya we get it everyone who disagrees is a racist 
laugh.gif

Everyone with a gun isn't a threat genius. People mess with guns for sport, protection and all kinds of ****. It could also be a bad neighborhood and he wants to protect himself.
For sport?

Bad neighborhood?

roll.gif

So the dude constantly walks in a bad neighborhood, word is for weeks, and needs an assault rifle for protect? Not a traditional choice like a handgun or shotgun when it comes to personal safety, but an assault rifle.

If he feels so unsafe, that he has to carry around a gun like that, why not just stop walking around the neighborhood constantly.

That would be an idea, now wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Exactly ^

Dudes will come up with all types of scenarios to use as deflections. Even if they aren't logical at all.

Bad neighborhood :lol:

Not for nothing but I can tell your white, not because you disagree but because you lack of simply understanding the difference in a role reversal

I feel his frustration.

You honestly think a black man walking through a white neighbor hood like that would get the same respect by the cops.

Hell I bet he'd be dead before the cops even got there.

But it's gravy for us not only to be more patrolled by police but it cool for normal joes to patrol our streets armed too.
I'm Asian. I didn't say anything about role reversal or anything about white/black people's relationship with the police. I'm just putting myself in the shoes of the cop and speaking objectively. If I'm doing my job the right way, I would do the same thing they did because that's all you can do. Just arrive there, ask for his permit, then that's it really. What else would I do if I was in that position?

I don't really know what your position is. Are you saying these cops should have done more or are you saying the barber yelling at them was permissible because he's frustrated with the police as a whole?

Back
Top Bottom