What are you eating tonight vol. No sexual jokes

Due to the flu and the crappy weather I'll be staying in tonight. Probably watch whatever that is on TV. I just ordered some shrimp lo mein and wontonsoup.

What are you eating?

i ate ceviche
pimp.gif

'Bout to make some jambalaya then have a beer pong tourney at the crib.

NT's invited.

PM for the addy (I'm in Tucson)

had some real good sushi for lunch but probably fast food after drinking tonight

Had some pizza earlier at the mall. I don't know why but I really want to make some ramen with an egg and some pork mixed with it...

Cheesesteak (salt, pepper, ketchup, fried onions...), cheese fries, 750ml of Ciroc vodka, lemonade tea, and a couple of 'special adult brownies' mygirl made (thanks baby!)...TGIF...

Ani's BBQ in Montebello, Ca. Just the chicken though (I usually eat dark meat chicken but this is a picture of the breast)
2lsgtia.jpg

Originally Posted by wanksta23

i ate ceviche
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Ceviche sounds TOO good right now.
But I got some sole stuffedwith scallops and crab meat from Omaha Steaks.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Only fish today because it's Friday.

Right now I'm eating a Lean Cuisine Pizza and some stove popped popcorn. What you know about that melted butter topping??

Originally Posted by goldNboi7

Cheesesteak (salt, pepper, ketchup, fried onions...), cheese fries, 750ml of Ciroc vodka, lemonade tea, and a couple of 'special adult brownies' my girl made (thanks baby!)...TGIF...

This man knows how to live.

For me: wild salmon with some tasty sauce and vegetables. Having two (illegal) Brazilian maids who can cook is the best thing that's ever happened.

Then tequila and pineapple juice at this girl's tropical-themed party.

i eat the same damn thing every day. Ham wrap with tomatoes & lettuce... cookies for desert... Lizard Lava ( strawberry flavored) for drink. it is a cycle
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom