What Are Your Best Recent Purchases? Vol. Worth Every Penny

These LIMITED edition clarks were on clearance for $50. Last size they had was my size.

They need to be limited to 0. There's a reason they were on clearance.
sick.gif
different strokes for different folks. I already have the right clothes to play these down. By themselves they're pretty loud.

Last edited:
Round trip ticket to Singapore among other countries whilst vacationing in Asia from June 11 - July 30. Changing my life.

The beaches are really nice...great visuals...good rum...gambling...good food...clubs/music are on point...watch out for La Pearla. Great place to get a fresh hair cut too.
Anyone else planning on going here spend a little more and check out the smaller islands that are right off the coast of the main island. The beaches in Culebra are amazing

Damn, I ordered 12 books off amazon for under $100 and I was mad giddy to see 6 envelopes of books come today.

I'm getting old.

Can you elaborate? Did you research soundbars? I'm in the market, my TV is Sony, etc.

Yes, researched them heavily. Not sure what your budget is but the one I grabbed $300. The model is Sony HT-CT-260.

The model is highly regarded as being the best "budget sound bar". I live in an apartment so it's perfect for the space.

PM me if you got anymore questions fam.

Went to dinner Sat night with my girl, restaurant had a "Dinner + movie" promo so we bought two tickets for $8 apiece (not exactly a steal but def a good price in this day and age). Saw "This is the End", absolutely laughed my *** off. Damn worth it.

Snuck into White House Down (she's a CT fan), glad I didn't pay for that PoS. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom