What are your cheap ways? Vol reusing toilet paper

the cheapest thing i do is give my moms 60$ for 100$ worth of food stamps, she doesnt ever use her monthly allowance.....thats about it though...

these people are plain disgusting, like im sitting here and want to punch that fat **** in his face for pulling some dirty *** roses from dumpster to give his wife like its cool....:smh:

majority of fast food chains, i usually order from the dollar menu with a cup of water.

bawse

i take fast food condiments and stash them in my fridge...instead of buying ketchup i use the ones that i got from the restaurants lol :tongue:

using fast food ketchup is od I get my ketchup and mustard for a dollar at dollar store. Hunts FTW.

Fiji isn't even good.

Ice Mountain > .
dasani >>>
sick.gif

I've seen some families take all those sugars & sweeteners at Marie Calenders :pimp:.

Never pay for a fountain drink, always get the water cup then fill up soda :pimp:

I think subway is the cheapest fast food chain. Every place I go to they have napkins, straws etc outside for customers to use. Subway always gives me 1 napkin or 2 max and then there were times they gave no napkin. I seriously wonder if it's like company thing where management is told save on napkins. They act like it's golden nuggets they are handing out.

At school, I buy a spicy chicken sandwich from Carls Jr ($1.81). I don't buy a drink and just wait till I get to class to drink from the water fountain.

Sometimes when I'm bored I lay in my yard and pretend I'm a potato.

This had me dying.

when i was broke and had shtty part time job i'd go eat lunch at costco every day. get that 1.50$ polish sausage deal with the coke

i'd load up the polish with like 2 pounds of onions and relish so i get real full along with deli mustard and ketchup. then i'd drink 1 glass of lemonade til i was full then i'd refill my cup so i'd have an ice cold treat for later. 

sometimes i'd eat half my polish then tell the lady in the front that they gave me a regular hot dog instead of a polish dog. and she'd throw it out and give me a new polish and i'd end up eating 1.5 polish dogs. 

@ pizza buffets too i'd do some scumbag sht like go with a friend and tell them to stash away pizzas in their backpacks. pay 5.50$ and take home hella mashed up slices of pizza

I like to save money and all but come on, those people are downright gross. I don't see how dude is still married when he gives his wife gifts that come from the trash :smh:.

The cheap things I do mostly come from not wanting to pay for items on campus.
I never buy a parking pass, I just park in the neighborhood across from campus.
Instead of buying a cup for $2.00 from the restaurants in our student center I just buy the same cup in the market which is located in the student center for 15 cents and fill it up with soda.
Use coupons all the time when I go to get lunch.

-Like other people here I also take an excessive amount of Chipotle napkins. I do the same thing at any other fast food place. Back in college I had a whole stack of napkins from random places.

Back
Top Bottom