What are your everyday nike shoes?

All BLACK KOBE V
pimp.gif
, Lunarglide 2 Black-Red
smokin.gif
and Lunarglide 2 Black Grey
glasses.gif
 very comfortable shoes if you're on your feet all day like me

When the weather is bad, i usually just wear a pair of running shoes... Lunars, and air maxes all get tons of wears

When the weather is bad, i usually just wear a pair of running shoes... Lunars, and air maxes all get tons of wears

Air Max 2009's (Grey/Yelow and the all red joints) If I'm just going somewhere quick I got a pair of all Grey IV's that I'll throw on.

Air Max 2009's (Grey/Yelow and the all red joints) If I'm just going somewhere quick I got a pair of all Grey IV's that I'll throw on.

Converse Chucks or slip-ons (hey, Converse is owned by Nike), and occasionally Nike Free Run+.

I live in Seattle (downtown), commute via foot most everywhere I go, and find that the Footlocker protective spray allows me to wear any of those shoes in rain, snow, or shine without much problem.

I only wear my Jordans or Nike bball shoes for bball purposes, never casually.

Air Pegasus+ 25
I bought multiples - best combination of stability, cushioning, and comfort in a NIKE running shoe ever.

NIKE082709_100144.main.jpg

Air Pegasus+ 25
I bought multiples - best combination of stability, cushioning, and comfort in a NIKE running shoe ever.

NIKE082709_100144.main.jpg

Converse Chucks or slip-ons (hey, Converse is owned by Nike), and occasionally Nike Free Run+.

I live in Seattle (downtown), commute via foot most everywhere I go, and find that the Footlocker protective spray allows me to wear any of those shoes in rain, snow, or shine without much problem.

I only wear my Jordans or Nike bball shoes for bball purposes, never casually.

Back
Top Bottom