What are your study habits like?

Personally I've got to have my laptop out while studying/ doing HW. I'll put on the ol' pandora Internet radio on Trance and bumb that.
I'll browse funny vids on You tube, check out NT, or other sites...micro blog, all while having my T.V. on as well. It seems as if though the more stuffI'm doing at once kinda helps me study better. (i know, makes no sense right?)...but that's me.

and you?

^I'm similar to you its effective op only when I'm programming
smh.gif

i leave my comp unless i need notes from it and just reapeat @#$% to myself until its second nature. Repitition doesnt always work unless you understand whatyour repeating though.

it annoys me that i can memorize song lyrics but not important things i need to remember for exams

im on and off, like ill work my butt off for a solid 3 weeks then take the next month off, then rinse and repeat

I almost never study and still get good grades... also it seems when I do study I do worse on tests
tired.gif
have me second guessing myself
smh.gif

Poor...the fact that I should be reading for class now and am instead on NT is sad...
indifferent.gif
to myself.

edit: 3100 posts
smile.gif

It sucks.

Sometimes it's good.. where I turn off all distractions and just study.

But most of the time i'm either listening to music, browsing the internet, playing video games, and/or chatting while studying :laugh

i got 2 tests tmrw....
should be studying right now....

soooo....
my study habits??
come home from school, go on NT
smh.gif
surf the internet....
take a nap, watch the knicks last game at 8.....

look over my notes at around 11:30/12....

my study habits....not that good....
smh.gif

it my last quarter of college, and most of my classes are math intensive with tons of reading....... and I haven't really done much...

i usually do all my home work/ studying in the student lounge at school. theres no distractions there.
i try studying in my room but i usually end up messing around in my pc or watching tv

My study habits are terrible... Its hard for me to sit down and dedicate myself to studying. I tend to do very well on my exams though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom